VideoAmp is looking for an experienced Client Success team member with expertise in ad tech and TV to manage our post sale client success team. The Strategic Client Manager, TV Networks will support our sell side clients (TV networks and publishers) across VideoAmp’s platform and data solutions for our demand side clients. Our Client Success team members are passionate about solving customer challenges and have extensive knowledge of tech, data, TV & digital video space. They have a proven track record of exceeding revenue goals and building client relationships for a high growth ad tech organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver a great customer experience by setting client expectations & effective oral and written communication
- Drive client value through customer centric problem solving and outcomes
- Increase Retention by exhibiting excellent customer service and through great experiences
- Grow live business through expansion into the solutions suite & adoption of applications that deliver client value leveraging quantitative and qualitative skills
- Responsible for managing the pre-sale proposal process (proposal & strategy creation) & executing, maintaining, and growing existing client relationships (reporting, client deliverables, client engagement)
- Meet with customers as part of the account team to review mutual expectations of business governance activities, sales and commercial inquiries, as well as, service issues related to the health of the account and agreed upon SLAs.
- Perform comprehensive monthly and quarterly customer strategic business and service reviews and develop improvement plans focused on overall service experience.
- Problem solving, analytical, and communication skills, with the ability to articulate client’s needs based on data-driven insights.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and lead cross-functional teams across matrixed organizations.
- 2+ years interactive online media planning & buying or account management in the ad tech industry with a managed or self-service DSP. Video specific background preferred
- Expertise managing campaigns of different sizes and goals in major DSPs, or working with SSPs on publisher's side. Previous Ad Operations experience and fluency in a programmatic media buying technology/platform a plus
- Ad Agency, DSP or in-house Brand Marketing experience a plus
- Previous direct client account management
- Strong experience with Keynote, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong work ethic and autonomous individual with a experience in customer success or relations; desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment