As a Senior Account Executive DACH, your role is to convert leads and create new opportunities leveraging the most advanced technology tools and sales techniques. You mainly drive business directly, but you also would be part of the indirect channel business development in your market.
In our New Business EMEA team we want our current and future team members to have a real curiosity about the technology industry, and to be excited about enabling their clients reach their marketing goals with trusted and impactful advertising.
What you'll do
- Consistently close new business at or above quota level. You drive Sales for your solution for the highest value opportunities across Europe.
- You work with ease opening newer verticals (not just traditional Retail, Travel, Classified) that we haven't before.
- You adapt and unlock budget in varying sales cycles. You effectively manage account and territory planning to be able to plan and execute sales strategies that balance short to medium term sales cycles for mid-size deals to longer term sales cycles for larger deals.
- You nurture relationships with highly qualified opportunities at companies. You build relationships with prospects to grow potential new business with a solutions focused mindset.
- You quickly identify challenges that our prospective customers face, and discover the best Video and / or Contextual Solutions for their business. You are able to engage in consultative and highly developed conversations around Criteo’s solutions offering that you are able to tailor directly to prospective clients strategy.
- You build relationships with internal stakeholders such as Operations, Account Strategy and more to launch and grow new business within your quota period
- You work and team-up with Business Development Representative, Enterprise Sales and Agency Sales, and Managing Director across the territories, on planning and execution. You can navigate a complex organizational set up with ease.
- With a deep understanding of the Ad Tech Industry, you can easily articulate and engage your prospects on the Video and / or Contextual proposition. You work collaboratively across teams, and continue to build your learning and knowledge in areas connected to Product and Technical elements of your solution. You evolve your sales strategy when new features and products are introduced. You are at ease meeting with senior clients in person, and are considered internally knowledgeable on the Video & Contextual product.
Who you are
- You are fluent in English – and speak and write German on a native level
- Significant direct sales experience selling full funnel marketing solutions to enterprise / large customer organizations within the Ad Tech industry. Previous experience with cookie-less solutions.
- Highly collaborative and able to influence within a complex matrix environment. Ability to collaborate effectively with Head of Agencies, Managing Directors and Direct Sales Teams to achieve team-based goals.
- Ability to apply and articulate measurement techniques, a strong story teller, and able to position disruptive solutions across Europe-wide geographies.
- You have consultative selling and closing skills that are advanced. You’re able to pitch multiple Video & Contextual products and make a clear and compelling pitch which is customized based on your prospective clients marketing goals and clearly connected to their longer term strategy. Ability to sell in complex environment, from a company that is now known for the solution being pitched.
- You are able to accurately forecast and are able to proactively manage your territory plan. You keep this all up to date in our Customer Relationship Management Tool. You have a clear strategy and plan on the next steps with each prospect in your pipeline, who you engage with regularly.
- You are innovative and love achieving, have a track record of high performance in achieving sales quotas, and are able to lead through ambiguity and complexity, in a strategic and consultative way. You can’t wait to bring that impactful focus to Criteo!
- You have a demonstrated ability to break into new accounts and build business in your market. You know the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats on your market. You go after the highest potential prospects on your market.