As the product lead for our Trading Platform, you will lead the strategy and development of a next-generation media platform that specializes in driving measurable commerce outcomes both online and offline, serving Brands, Agencies, and Retailers. Our candidate will own Criteo’s full media trading offering, defining the portfolio of media buying tools and strategies to offer our global client portfolio, to support and augment their efforts at delivering measurable outcomes from their media spend, and be evaluated on the ability to drive client adoption across the various customer segments & interfaces.
· You are a leader who has a proven track record of designing strong solutions and setting long-term vision for the product
· You are passionate about your work, willing to dream big and execute on it
· You believe in not only serving customers but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
· You are an entrepreneur in the way you work, ready for a new challenge to have a positive impact on the industry
· You care about solving problems and look beyond the surface to understand the root cause so that you can build robust long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
· You have a track record of successfully launching and driving products in which measurement, data science and algorithmic optimizations are a key sources of value
· Seasoned leader adept at building cross-discipline teams of top talent in Development, Production, Partner Management, Design & Product Management, Developer Relations, Evangelism, Community Management, & Marketing.
· Deep understanding of the advertising and AdTech ecosystem and how advertising platforms are consumed, evaluated and chosen.
· Strong communication and team working skills in a global, fast-paced environment
· Exceptional leadership and stakeholder management skills and a successful track record of establishing strategic direction, supported by sound operational decision-making skills.
Criteo is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by office location.
Ann Arbor (13)
New York (67)
Sao Paulo (11)
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by team.
Finance & Accounting (16)
Grads & Internships (18)
Legal Services (5)
People & Places (20)
Product & Design (30)
Technical Services (42)