The Xandr Solutions Consultant is responsible for engaging with clients to drive the development and execution of projects that will enable our customers to be remarkably successful at running their business on our enterprise software platform. This entails architecting solutions, project managing an implementation and technical consulting with customers so that they achieve their objectives and capitalize on the vast new possibilities created by real-time bidding.
About the team:
Global Services is a diverse group of problem solvers with boundless technical curiosity. Together, we build trusted client partnerships that produce mutual wins through spirited collaboration, intrinsic empathy, and a readiness to challenge the status quo. We look for people who are consultative, analytical, technically minded, and passionate about helping others. Our team implements and supports customers on the Xandr platform, obsessed about making them successful, and strategizes to help them achieve their goals. Real-time advertising can fundamentally transform our clients’ businesses, and we bring it to life for them.
About the job:
* Become a product and domain expert for Xandr’s publisher solutions, and share that expertise with customers
* Work closely with our Commercial Partners to move existing businesses to our platform and help customers create new businesses on the Xandr platform
* Deeply understand the customers’ business to help them understand how to best leverage the possibilities offered by the Xandr platform
* Tenaciously troubleshoot product issues and provide feedback to Product Management
* Design and implement state-of-the-art solutions to maximize revenue for publishers, leveraging our SSP, Ad Server and APIs
* Help build our Services practice, including developing best practices, customer facing assets, and internal resources
Skills & Qualifications:
* Passionate about working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
* Excellent troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
* Outstanding communication, presentation, and organisational skills; process-oriented, yet entrepreneurial
* Strong verbal & written communication skills in German and English
* Demonstrable passion for mastering new technologies including digital media selling, MySQL, APIs or Python
* Strong ability to translate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
More about you:
* You have 1-2 years experience in a technical or consultative role
* You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
* You enjoy mentoring other team members by sharing your experience and helping them develop new skills
* You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
Xandr was born out of great legacies behind an even greater purpose: to make advertising better for brands and consumers alike. Leveraging the spirit of innovation that began more than 143 years ago and has continued on as a part of AT&T’s legacy, we are uniquely positioned to change the industry and leverage our resources for good.
With one of the world’s largest collections of digital, film, and TV properties, we provide a premium option for advertisers and publishers looking to reach specific audiences at scale in brand-safe environments all through a powerful, unified platform. Our combined assets, including data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution, give us a competitive edge — helping to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.