Our Account Strategy teams drive long term growth for Criteo by retaining and growing existing relationships with advertising partners. As a Team Lead, you are responsible for hiring, training, coaching and leading a team of Account Strategists’ to surpass revenue goals and minimize advertiser churn. You combine deep product and industry knowledge with strong client and people management instincts. This is the first step in the management career path and the expectations will be to begin managing a small team in addition to managing a portfolio of clients.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a team of Criteo Account Strategists’ and assume financial responsibility for the management and growth of existing Agency advertisers.
- Foster Account Strategy skill development through regular (e.g. daily/weekly) coaching, continuous feedback and hands-on account management support
- Be in partnership with your team in the following ways, but not limited to:
- Account involvement, i.e. working closely with your team in addressing client specific challenges, conversations, etc.
- Troubleshooting, i.e. working collaboratively with your team to help solve and think through day to day challenges; serve as a second set of eyes and a guiding voice to help get your Account Strategy close to an answer
- Providing situational coaching when appropriate
- Sharing and highlighting relevant business updates gathered from supporting and partner teams
- Identify strengths and areas of development; execute performance management to ensure skill development and facilitate growth
- Ensure proper introductory training and ongoing learning of the team to ensure full understanding of Criteo's product suite, features, value proposition, and differentiating traits vs competitive landscape.
- Actively participate in the hiring strategy of new Account Strategists.
- Work collaboratively with partners in technical solutions, creative services, data science and sales to ensure excellent client service delivery and team alignment.
- Contribute positively to the strategy, execution and culture of the Criteo US Agency Account Strategy organization.
Who You Are?
- Has comfort speaking internally and externally to Criteo’s offering and displays confidence in providing guidance towards identifying product/features sets and solutions to meet and surpass client needs and performance goals.
- Experience relaying information up to leadership and across the team that is contextually relevant, strategic and solutions oriented where necessary.
- Strength in ideation and ability to apply creative solutions to everyday problems.
- Natural leader who acts and challenges status quo.
- Superior analytical skills that include the ability to see granular as well as big picture issues.
- Outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills; able to translate complex ideas into simple stories.
- Resolute and confident decision-making skills
- Objective, fair, distinctive and astute in evaluating and recognizing performance.
- Resilient and emotionally composed to manage tensions, conflicts and handle crucial conversations.
- Demonstrates authenticity, personal flexibility and shows genuine humility.