The Product Planning and Operations Team has 3 main responsibilities:
1. Providing Strategic Support
- Providing a cross functional support to CPO, Product and Go-To-Market Leaders - enabling Strategy definition, aligning Teams and Programs with Product Strategy, ensuring Top-Management Reporting
- Defining and guiding the implementation of our Product Operating Model –(Organizational structure, Governance, Roles and Resp, Staffing etc.)
2. Managing our Roadmap Planning and OKR Framework
- Own and coordinate our end-to-end OKR planning and process across Product, RnD and Go-To-Market teams
- Own and Drive Roadmap governance and prioritization process, monitoring and reporting framework, OKR “quality”
3. Ensuring a dedicated PMO office for Product and Go-To-Market Leaders
- Ensure a dedicated PMO Office within a given Team – Product or Go-To-Market
- Kick off and accelerate strategic initiatives – defining goals, structure and process, governance, team, planning and dependencies, risks.
This Associate Project Manager Intern position will be part of 2) Roadmap and OKR, reporting to the Roadmap and OKR Project Manager and closely working with Product and R&D teams.
Criteo is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by office location.
Ann Arbor (11)
New York (41)
Sao Paulo (9)
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by team.
Grads & Internships (23)
Legal Services (3)
People & Places (14)
Product & Design (30)
Technical Services (32)