We are looking for a Senior Campaign Optimization Manager who will be responsible for activation through optimization of digital/linear. You are passionate about all things data and tech, and have extensive knowledge of the digital space/programmatic industry. You are accomplished in the areas of all campaign launch and execution matters and you are ready to support the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- VideoAmp is looking for a high energy ad tech star who understands the fast changing Video and TV landscape. This person can dive into details and craft a story and create value from data. We are looking for someone who can execute programmatic video campaigns by planning, managing, and optimizing performance. The ideal candidate is a self starter who wants to learn about the latest technology in a dynamic space.
- Manage a portfolio of campaigns to ensure a timely launch, successful performance and full delivery.
- Knowledgeable in web tracking technologies, related tracking platforms and upcoming trends in the space. They will be required to learn new technologies and systems as the need arises.
- Work on various web tracking initiatives with the responsibility of clearly setting and communicating expectations with all stakeholders.
- Establish and successfully manage against implementation timelines.
- Ensure projects are on track, so that accurate information is reliably captured and provides the necessary insight to inform the agency’s digital marketing strategies.
- Be an SME in 1 or more given subjects educating the wider Campaign Optimization and Client Success teams on adjustments to the
- Proactively conduct in-depth quality assurance through the use of debugging and analytical tools to ensure data accuracy and hygiene.
- Mentor team members in troubleshooting known or suspected problems with the tagging/tracking technology used in implemented projects.
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic industry and 3+ years working in Ad Tech. Video specific background preferred
- Expertise managing campaigns of different sizes and goals in major DSPs, or working with SSPs on publisher's side.
- Ability to think critically about both client needs and internal solutions
- Strong work ethic and autonomous initiative; desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Background in programmatic media buying and campaign optimizations
- Experience and passion for being in a hybrid AdOps/Programmatic Trading/Campaign Management role
- Strong analytical skills and ability to recognize trends
- Extremely detail oriented, organized and process driven
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/skills
- Familiarity with third party verification vendors (AdSafe, MOAT, DoubleVerify, IAS, Nielsen, comScore)
- Experience with SQL