The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Program and Partnerships Manager will support the development, design and implementation of initiatives that will enhance our ability to recruit, develop and retain a diverse workforce. This role will work in partnership with Hiring Managers and the Talent Acquisition team to identify opportunities to increase our diverse representation from attraction to acquisition of talent for existing opportunities as well as identify opportunities to implement program hiring campaigns that specifically target diverse candidacy to Criteo.
This role either reports directly to the SVP of Global Diversity Equity and Inclusion or to the Regional TA Leader – but will work in partnership with both Leaders to drive synergy and alignment of our People and DEI strategic initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Work cross functionally with the Talent Acquisition Team to enhance recruitment processes, build toolkits, collateral and track goal progress to ensure impactful results and improved diversity in candidacy through to offer.
- Identify and establish key strategic partnerships with external organisations, charities and NGOs to build Criteo’s employment brand, build channels for talent attraction and explore program hiring opportunities to attract diverse talent.
- Develop, implement and program manage hiring initiatives (internships, dedicated intake programs focused on diverse talent) in partnership with colleges, institutions and other external organisations to broaden our opportunities to build talent pipelines. This includes internal stakeholder engagement including hiring managers, talent acquisition, L&D and the People Team.
- Partner with the L&D team to coordinate the delivery of onboarding and hiring manager training to build awareness and education around DEI and fair employment practices.
- Partner with the Talent and Culture team to develop hiring collateral aimed to attract
- Represent Criteo at external hiring events and forums to build our employment brand and develop avenues to source and attract new talent
- Establish a regular review of hiring analytics to measure conversion from application to interview to offer to acceptance (in compliance with local laws and regulations)
- Identify key success metrics and goals, and establish a regular cadence to review success measures and impact
- Work closely with outside DEI organisations developing professional partnerships and exploring best practices
- Partner with the Criteo Cares Leader and Community Leaders to engage in Criteo Community activities and leverage opportunities to link with programs and partnerships
- Use expertise and business acumen to identify opportunities that will add value to the DEI agenda
- Other responsibilities as required
Who You Are
- Proven experience in HR or Program management with a focus on developing and implementing programs that have a focus on diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Proven success in managing multi-faceted programs with the ability to drive projects through to completion whilst managing stakeholder expectations
- Strong project management, teamwork, execution and organizational skills – able to operationalize and scale programs
- A strategic thinker who can operationalize opportunities into real actions
- Creative and focused – able to take an idea through to concept and execution – using data and metrics to demonstrate success
- Results focused and focused on driving solutions that meet key stakeholder expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to manage messaging and can comfortably present to leaders and key stakeholders
- Experienced working with Communities, external partners and employee resource groups
- Flexible work style to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders, meet tight deadlines and manage change with urgency
- Demonstrates organizational agility and the ability to work effectively, collaborate and influence across a multiple locations and countries