As our Technical Solutions Engineer, Solution focus, you’ll become the expert on our standard products to support the Client Focus Teams with the implementation of the right technology to achieve client’s goals. You will be a key player in scaling the support to our Key EMEA clients and improving the overall efficiency of the Operations processes.
What you’ll do:
- Understanding of the standard Criteo products’ from a technical perspective
- Work with the Client Focus Teams to understand and execute the operational tasks related to client’s business objectives
- Work in a fast-paced and innovative environment
- Participate with the broader global team to improve and develop new tools and processes.
- Redefine processes to make the Technical Solutions team more efficient and be partners of the business teams
- Identify bugs, report them, and work close to our escalation and R&D teams on their resolution
Who you are:
Criteo is the global technology company powering the world’s marketers with trusted and impactful advertising. 2,800 Criteo team members partner with over 20,000 customers and thousands of publishers around the globe to deliver effective advertising across all channels, by applying advanced machine learning to unparalleled data sets. Criteo empowers companies of all sizes with the technology they need to better know and serve their customers.
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by office location.
Ann Arbor (11)
New York (39)
Sao Paulo (6)
Check below to see all of the open Criteo jobs organised by team.
Grads & Internships (17)
Legal Services (1)
People & Places (15)
Product & Design (32)
Technical Services (35)