The HRBP will be responsible for delivering a range of HR services across Europe and Australia developing a solid understanding of your business area to identify strengths, weaknesses, challenges and opportunities from both a commercial and People Team perspective.
This role acts as the first point of contact for all employees and managers based in France, Spain, Italy and Australia, plus new European territories. You will also support the wider People Team to identify people strategies as well as implementing frameworks and objectives that will deliver results in line with the three year plan, the Captify Values and the People Team Roadmap.
We have big plans for the People function at Captify. We've laid a lot of the foundations, but there's still a lot of work to be done! If you're eager to build processes and tools from the ground up in a fast-paced, autonomous environment, then this role may be just what you're looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact and trusted advisor on all operational HR issues, including sickness and performance at employee and manager levels through the full employee lifecycle for your business group
- Lead on critical ER cases with gravitas, providing professional advice and support to key stakeholders
- You will perform a number of HR administration tasks such as managing the local payrolls, maintaining our systems (Hibob), employee benefits, background checks, work permit and visa processing.
- You will be responsible for ensuring we provide a positive onboarding and off-boarding experience and work with the People team to improve our existing processes.
- Developing a deep knowledge and understanding of your business area(s) to provide day-to-day operational and developing your capability to provide longer term strategic support
- Providing Managers with the right tools to ensure employee performance is optimised, identifying and facilitating appropriate interventions through the performance framework
- Understand People related processes and policies, partnering with business areas to ensure best practice, whilst maintaining a pragmatic approach
- Support the successful delivery on all annual processes such as performance reviews, 360 and talent frameworks for your business areas
- Produce, analyse and share data to identify trends and assist with recommendations on how to address challenges and opportunities
- Mentor and coach one of our People Assistants on the kickstarter scheme
- Be an ambassador for the People team
What you need to be successful:
- Fluent in French is essential for this role. Other European languages preferred but not essential
- Experience of French labour law and previous HR advisory experience working for European business group and/or Company.
- Ability to manage confidential information with tact and diplomacy, 100% discreet
- Confident communicator, comfortable communicating with employees at all levels, flexing your style as necessary
- Excellent organisational skills, always meeting deadlines
- Previous experience in handling employee relations cases from inception through to completion
- Proven experience in building strong relationships with teams and stakeholders
- Proven experience and confidence in challenging as well as supporting all managers levels through coaching
- Happy to deal with ambiguity, fluid situations and changing deadlines
- Able to balance priorities with the ability to handle the day to day workload as well as projects
- Willingness and ability to conduct administrative detail work (i.e., data entry & analysis) with high accuracy
- Alignment with Captify’s core values
- Fun, team player who works collaboratively for the success of the wider team
- Genuine passion about Captify and a commitment to build a collaborative, high performing, diverse and inclusive workforce