As our Senior Account Strategist Mid-Market DACH, you will be managing a portfolio of top Mid-Market accounts among our DACH clients. You will be joining a fast-paced environment and client retention together with account growth will be your main objectives to continue supporting our strategic plan.
This position will be responsible for analyzing an assortment of metrics for all ads served, communicating issues/concerns internally to all parties involved and being the client’s “Go-To” person for any questions. You will monitor and optimize existing campaigns to help with increasing our revenue and margins, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients. You will work closely with our internal support teams to provide detailed and insightful reports and optimize campaigns to enhance client’s performances. You will also plan, forecast and negotiate yearly budgets along with upselling top Criteo’s new products.
What you will do:
- You work hand in hand with your clients to lead them through building their goals and achieving their strategy, in addition to providing an excellent operational service.
- Proactively coach and mentor peers based on your strengths to drive skill development in the AS team, that drives customer growth and contributes to overall team success. You are open to coaching and mentoring from peers, and are invested in your own personal development. Proactively work on developing your strengths.
- You manage side projects that have functional or department impact. You suggest proactively ideas for projects that would have impact on our business, and/or you volunteer when project opportunities come up. Drive, manage and lead those with autonomy. These may be high in complexity and involve stakeholders across departments.
- Provide strategic account management to large-sized advertisers in line with our service level agreements. You grow revenue and optimise accounts to improve performance for the client.
- You have long-term goals you are working to achieve with the client.
- Develop and maintain strong and lasting partnerships with large-sized clients at all levels from Traffic Manager to CMO. You are able to do this with ease to manage clients who are spending significantly and across diverse industry. You have active, broad and deep connections across your client organizations.
- Lead and influence on client’s digital strategy and educate advertisers on Criteo’s technology across channels and devices, and being able to articulate that to different stakeholders within the client company. You are credible and seen as a trusted consultant. You regularly are present at client meetings at different levels in your client organizations – with all relevant stakeholders. You gather feedback from clients to feed this back internally to enhance Criteo’s products and services.
- You are proactive in building a network and sharing key insights around the Ad Tech Industry, or your market within this. You are a point of reference in terms of networking activities, and lead by example in your use of Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- Pursue individual, team, departmental and company goals.
- Optimize accounts to improve performance for the medium to large-sized clients and identify growth opportunities. Provide consultative guidance leveraging a strategic business plan, to contextual market challenges and recommended solutions to overcome those collaborating with operations teams (AX, TS, CS) and Product teams (PSS, GPS) to provide a holistic approach.
- Work to proactively anticipate, and reduce the likelihood of possible client churn. You share your practices with peers working on smaller accounts than you. You identify and suggest new processes that can be implemented to improve Criteo’s service to clients and may work with Operations teams (AX, TS, CS) and Product teams (PSS, GPS) to implement these changes.
- Analyze a wide range of performance metrics and KPI’s. Provide dedicated reporting and insights to your clients in line with our service level agreements. You are comfortable with creation and articulation of custom built reports, and are able to tell the story behind them to your clients.
- Open discussions and converse openly with your client around market knowledge in order to support the client’s development on a long term basis. Leverage internal Criteo experts presence and knowledge to build a clear picture for the client and develop a strategy to support the client’s development.
- Have in depth knowledge, and be able to have a confident conversation with your clients around measurement, and more specifically incrementality and attribution. Be able to guide them accordingly based on their marketing goals. Be a point of reference and contact for peers working on smaller accounts than you.
Demonstrate upselling capacity
- Show effective & impactful negotiation skills where you have a consultative approach with your clients, that have a positive impact on your book of business.
- Use a consultative approach to upsell new solutions, specifically you understand your clients objectives and strategy and influence these in a consultative way that connect to their short, medium and long term business plans.
Strategic Portfolio Growth
- Inspire the growth of your clients by promoting innovative cross channels perspectives
- You act as a consultant to create successful campaigns in line with clients long term marketing goals, and strategic objectives
- You successfully keep all of the relevant information from interactions with your clients in our CRM.
Who you are:
- Direct industry experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with persuasive verbal and written communication expertise
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and contributing to team success
- Great understanding of the digital advertising industry and competitive landscape
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand a complex technological environment
- Strong organization, time management, project management skills
- Details orientated
- Able to work effectively across functions/teams
- Good team player
- Business proficient in German/ English spoken and written
In exchange, you'll enjoy...
- Competitive compensation, because you’re the best
- Daily lunch vouchers to keep you going
- Generous vacation policy (although who wants to leave Spain?)
- Attractive Hybrid Work-from-Home Policy
- Gym and transport allowance
- Medical and dental insurance to maintain your client-facing smile
- Career advancement and global mobility opportunities