Field Operations refers to the Analytics, Technical Solutions, and Creative Services teams who service our clients on a daily basis integrating new campaigns; troubleshooting technical issues; delivering reporting and insights; and planning/operationalizing new marketing campaigns. In 2019 Criteo took the significant step of moving all Field Ops employees in EMEA—including both Mid-Market and Large Customer—under a single organization with the goal of transforming its Operating Model to be more qualitative, efficient and automated while maintaining or in certain areas increase its delivery quality.
The Head of Analytics, EMEA will continue to drive and inject new ideas in the evolution of Criteo’s EMEA Analytics team to a new, more qualitative and efficient operating model, while partnering with other Ops functions and the EMEA commercial team to ensure that operations service levels and quality are maintained or increased as we build our Commerce Media Platform.
What you’ll do
- Lead the journey of evolution of Criteo’s AX team as one team into 2022 and beyond (in a context of remote working, and with team members in 8 different locations) to achieve our transformation objectives.
- Propel a team of talented AX team members to not only deliver in their roles today, but also to ensure they can grow and develop to become Criteo’s next generation of thought leaders, specialized experts, and people leaders. You’ll look at your team not only from a level of individual talent, but also from a holistic perspective to be able to understand opportunities for growth and development at a team level.
- Align with the EMEA Commercial Leadership team to ensure AX is fully about transforming business problems into solutions using data.
- Ensure as a team we optimize the investment of AX team members time and energy in the way that brings the most value to the business. This may include how we staff and structure the team. You’ll be required to make trade-offs and balance needs across regions based on capacity, demand, and business performance data.
- Drive revenue growth and protect margins in the EMEA region, whilst enabling the further integration of new products that are key to our future success (which means increasing the SOV of these products). You’ll promote innovation and drive new products at every opportunity, with focus on new ways of working with stakeholders, defining global best practices and maximizing rollout.
- Partner with other Operations functions and the EMEA commercial team to ensure that our AX service levels and quality are maintained or even better - improve!
- Build a culture that continues to create frameworks to achieve a constant flow of knowledge and process sharing without creating barriers to execution.
- Champion self-service, automation and pooling to further drive quality, accessibility, efficiencies and scale in our operating model and our vision of Platform
- Partner with your global Field Operations peers in APAC and AMS to continue to strive to improve the way we work, looking at roles & responsibilities, global needs and requirements to achieve our vision.
- Partner with BPAX, Automation, Platform and Product teams to ensure we have clear roles & responsibilities across teams – and advocate for the needs of AX as a whole. You’ll be both customer and partner to these teams as we transform.
Who you are
- Experience in building and leading diverse high performing Analytics teams across EMEA region
- Leadership experience where utilizing out of the box thinking is encouraged, and coaching, mentoring, and serving as a role model for your team is top priority
- Ability to influence and align those around you to a common goal and vision, whether it be your team or senior stakeholders
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including senior level and executive stakeholders
- Strong collaboration mentality and partnership skills
- Change management leadership and ability to lead yourself and others through ambiguity, complexity, and challenges
- Data-driven approach to decision making, while prioritizing complex projects and deliverables
- Strong project management skills, documentation of processes, structures, and ideation creation