Within our Insights group, we are building sophisticated technology to transform how brands grow in e-commerce channels. We use data and machine learning to ensure our customers’ brands are well-represented, discovered, and purchased. In turn, we drive material sales and profitability for brands that they cannot achieve elsewhere.
We are obsessed with our customers and with building a company, product, and culture that serves our customers and team well.
We seeking a talented & intellectually curious Front End Engineer to build powerful and modern user interfaces. In this role, you will get to collaborate with amazing colleagues to solve challenging problems, have a material impact on our success, and grow with our company.
What You'll Do
- Help build our next generation of UI's, designed to support the needs of hundreds of clients across the globe.
- Understand product and customer priorities, and balance those against operational and technical needs
- Guarantee top quality code; practice code reviews, unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests in a continuous integration environment
- Work with variety of teams to integrate front-end components with back-end databases and applications
- Work with UX and Product teams to design and architect products that customers love
- Coordinate with other front-end teams globally to share best practices and code
- Define and inform our product and technical roadmaps. Review code.
- Constantly seek and deliver feedback so that we make good decisions for our customers and company.
Who You Are
- BS in Software Engineering or related field
- Programming experience, writing code and unit tests
- Expert understanding of Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, optimization)
- Product minded: committed to building the best customer experience
- Strong commitment to quality designs, automated testing, and documentation
- A passion for shipping quality high-performance code
- A strong sense of ownership and a dislike for passing the buck
- A problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologist. We believe coding is a talent and a passion, not just a skill.
- A strong communicator and a team player who can work efficiently with others
- You have deployed software to cloud environments. GCP experience is a plus, as is experience with DevOps tooling for provisioning, configuration, and deployment.
- You have sharp analytical abilities, proven software design skills, and a track record of delivering quality products.
- You can take high-level product and technical direction to drive priorities and manage work.
- Experience in an ecommerce or digital advertising technology business
- Experience working with product owners to understand and implement business requirements
- A demonstrated track record of taking initiative and acting as a leader
- Comfort with a very fast-paced and continuously changing environment
- Experience building software in the startup world or as a consultant