We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Data Analyst to contribute to the development of our Global Supply Analytics team in APAC, with a passion for the digital ecosystem, based in Tokyo. The ideal candidate will have an extensive experience in analyzing large data sets, with outstanding skills to identify and quantify opportunities for optimizations and issues as they arise. You must thrive in a start-up environment, be proactive, detail oriented and eager to learn and keep-up with an evolving product landscape.
You will join a very international team (USA, Chile, China, France, Germany, India, Japan and Singapore represented!) that is passionate about data analysis and provides support to our offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Sao Paulo etc. Working closely with commercial and technical teams, we provide recommendations based on high quality data analysis and strong understanding of our industry in order to meet the objectives set by our publishers and advertisers. We focus on delivering improvements that will have immediate and measurable impacts. We get to play with exciting technologies such as Hadoop, Vertica, Tableau and Python to grow the portfolio of analyses that we offer to internal and external stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Criteo purchases inventory via a number of channels, from direct publisher relations to large RTB platforms. The Senior Data Analyst will focus on improving business performance and buying efficiency in the APAC, and will:
- Analyze complex and large datasets from multiple sources, turning big data into impactful insights
- Shape and present Market Analyses to Management Teams
- Streamline and supercharge Product Rollout through Prescriptive Analytics
- Deepen Publisher Relationships via Strategic Deals etc.
- Improve Business Performance by identifying sources of growth, pinpointing issues and optimizing buying
Who You Are
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytical role in Technology, Consulting or Financial business; bonus point if you have a good understanding of internet advertising technologies (cookies, DSP, SSP, RTB, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative or business field (Statistics, Mathematics, Econometrics, Economics, Finance, etc.)
- Ideally, you have good technical expertise: SQL, R, Python and other programming languages. Vertica and Tableau knowledge is a plus.
- You are passionate about analytics, statistics and predictive approaches
- You are versatile, self-driven, detail-oriented, hands-on, highly able to lead various tasks in parallel and prioritize; you are adaptable and like to interact with people from various backgrounds, mindsets and cultures
- You have full professional working proficiency in the Japanese language, enabling you smooth interactions with Japanese speakers inside and outside the office; you also have full proficiency in English and are able to smoothly interact with a variety of nationalities