As a Sales Director for Criteo, you’ll be vital to the continued expansion of our business in the region. At the same time, you’ll be working with a fantastic international team, and will be rewarded for excellence.
This role is focused on selling our exciting new video/OTT/contextual advertising solutions and experience in one of those areas is highly preferred.
What You'll Do
- Ensure detailed and accurate qualification of advertisers
- Full prospect pipeline management and reporting of new business sales
- Owning the Senior and C-Level relationships across existing and prospective clients, driving regular client meetings at different levels in the advertiser’s organization
- Effective mentorship in team’s pipeline of prospective advertisers to deliver against new business targets
- Present and evangelize the Criteo value proposition in Contextual/Video solutions.
- Sell Criteo offerings by honing in on client and industry specific needs, challenges and trends, while selling / up-selling to long term uncapped budgets.
- Manage a portfolio of advertiser relationships to grow revenue through the sale Contextual solutions
- Spearhead the development of and dialogue around complex, custom solutions for clients with assistance from Ops, Product and other teams.
- Partner with a broad range of internal teams (marketing, legal, account management, tech solutions, creative and traffic) to support the sales efforts. Deliver against set KPIs.
- Work strategically to meet and exceed customer and organizational goals.
- Proactive and capable of opening doors across clients at all levels
- Ability to persuade executive level management of Criteo’s value proposition
- Sales experience and working knowledge of DSPs, programmatic landscape. Understanding of identity with a strong comprehension of data and its portability between platforms. Strong understanding of digital media and online marketing landscape
Who You Are
- Proven track record in driving new business, ideally in the marketing or SAAS space but we are open to other sectors and verticals
- Good face to face experience and preferably a network of local contacts
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
- Strong presenter and communicator
- Passionate about new media
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic small team environment
- Desire to succeed
- An open and enthusiastic candidate with strong business acumen and can- do attitude!