Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
Manage pre and post-integration relationships with global publishers using the ID5 shared identity platform.
What will you do?
- Reach out to strategic global publishers to explain the ID5 value proposition and its benefit in a cookie-less world
- Onboard publishers to the ID5 identity platform by explaining the service, liaising with the various stakeholders (commercial, technical, legal), communicating technical specifications and providing training and support
- Be the first point of contact for usage-related questions, coordinating with internal resources (product, operations, R&D) to provide accurate and timely responses
- Grow accounts expanding ID5’s scope of work, adding new geos and developing more senior relationships
- In partnership with the Marketing team, manage go-to-market and promotion efforts for publishers (newsletter, business cases, joint events, etc.)
- Liaise with ID5’s Product and Development teams to contribute to the design of new features and capabilities to improve the service by providing feedback from clients and prospects
Who are we looking for?
- 2-4 years of experience managing relationships with premium publishers globally
- A person committed to customer success, with a demonstrable track record of customer satisfaction and business development
- An excellent communicator with strong relationships and presentation skills, fluent in English and ideally in a second European language
- Someone with a quantitative mind, who has a strong interest for and understanding of digital advertising technologies and has the ability to simplify complicated technical topics
- An entrepreneurial-minded individual who will thrive in a startup environment. Responsibility, autonomy, enthusiasm, humility, drive and a willingness to learn are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
Position reporting to ID5’s Senior Director of Publisher Development. ID5 offers the opportunity to work remotely so we are open to candidates from across Europe and within the US.
What we offer to our talent
- Remote working: you can work from anywhere in the world
- A competitive compensation package, including stock options in ID5
- WeWork membership and option to work from different WeWork locations
- Regular offsites to enjoy face-to-face time and to bond further with your colleagues
- A dynamic environment that offers room for growth and development to all employees
- A friendly, international and multicultural team
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive