Be part of an amazing team
As part of a fun, close-knit and highly talented team, you'll work on building innovative products and features for our publishers. You'll have the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry and contribute, as Blockthrough builds the internet of the future!
What you’ll be doing
- Architect the front-end client code and drive cross-team engineering efforts.
- Design and implement new features in our header bidding and monetization systems.
- Contribute to reducing latency, improving code efficiency of the front end of the application stack.
- Work with modern build tools to streamline development, testing and deployment of front end code.
- Participate in code review sessions and work with other engineers to build optimal solutions.
- Mentor more junior engineers on the team.
- Produce prototype features, experiments and iterate quickly to test ideas on optimizations.
- Support and debug production level issues and provide fixes in a timely manner.
What You’ll Need
- At least 5 years of experience working on front-end applications in a professional environment.
- Knowledge of RESTful web services.
- Able to expertly debug web applications using profilers and other tools.
Bonus if you have
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and/or ad tech experience.
- Familiarity with tag management systems.
- Knowledge of the intricacies of working with different browsers (vendors, versions).
Why you’ll love working at Blockthrough:
Close-knit and collaborative culture with transparent leadership that cares
Competitive compensation (including health benefits) and stock options at a fast-growing startup
4 weeks vacation
Top-of -the-line hardware
Optimal work-life balance
Up to $1k home office reimbursement
Professional Development Compensation
100% remote or the opportunity to work out of our central downtown Toronto office, surrounded by some of Toronto’s hottest scaleups