We are seeking an experienced, highly detailed, diligent, and confident Director of Customer Success to manage and grow key accounts. You will work with our client’s engineering, product operations, and commercial teams to understand and implement an ever growing set of use cases leveraging InfoSum’s platform.
The ideal candidate is commercially astute, data-driven, execution focused, detail-oriented and able to direct and manage sophisticated clients to ensure they receive the highest value from our platform.
In this role you will:
- Lead the day-to-day relationship of the strategic account(s) and collaborate with InfoSum’s commercial and technical teams to identify additional revenue opportunities and effectively meet and exceed account revenue growth goals.
- Run regular meetings, project plans and smoothly on-board new opportunities working with cross-functional teams.
- Understand, document and present complex data/identity solutions leveraging the InfoSum platform and the clients data/identity assets.
- Drive day-to-day interactions with a defined set of strategic partners
- Act as the client’s go-to advocate and navigate internal processes at InfoSum and the client to provide the best outcome for the client
- Deliver analytical insights to client by providing actionable recommendations
- Track performance and success of platform use to ensure we are driving towards the best possible outcome for the client / their partners
- Create and establish go-to-market plans for the account and each of its multiple use cases
- Plan and execute QBRs
- Run a reliable and organized account process that keeps InfoSum on top of deadlines and capable of seamlessly introducing new revenue growth initiatives
- Respond effectively to client RFP’s/RFI’s
- Contribute to the continued development of the Customer Success team
- Minimum 6+ years experience in a client facing role working with large-scale strategic accounts
- Strong understanding of how data and identity is activated in the media supply chain/martech ecosystem, and related applications and tech stacks with a proven track record in Central European markets
- Experience in people management and development, specifically managing large teams within a matrixed organization
- Clear written and oral communicator with emphasis on precision
- Demonstrable and consistent track record of successfully growing complex partnerships
- A collaborative team player with a willingness to support other team members
- Ability to work and communicate seamlessly in person and remotely
- Ability to build and cultivate new relationships with potential and existing partners within all parts of an organization
- An organized self-starter that pitches in as needed in a fast moving startup environment
- Experience working internationally and in multiple time zones
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis, including collaboration time with the CE team in Hamburg
- Fluent in German (native speaker or C2)