Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
Reporting to our VP, Sales and Business Development, you will participate in ID5’s business development and sales efforts by identifying, developing and closing commercial relationships with DMPs, SSPs, DSPs, and other ad tech and mar-tech platforms.
What will you do?
- Manage the entire sales process with ad tech platforms:
- Manage inbound leads and turn them into deal opportunities
- Leverage social networking tools (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook) as well as your own network to identify and proactively reach out to potential clients
- Navigate your way into prospects’ organisations to identify key decision makers
- Present ID5’s value proposition and demonstrate its value for each particular prospect, depending on their context and specific circumstances
- Sign clients up for test phase / pilot implementation of ID5 services
- Participate in key industry events to build and leverage a strong network of professional contacts
- Help define and improve ID5’s value proposition for ad tech platforms by contributing feedback and ideas to the company’s Product and Marketing teams
- Provide ongoing progress updates and contribute to revenue forecasting via weekly 1:1’s with management plus a thorough use of our CRM system (Zoho)
Who are we looking for?
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in SaaS sales, preferably selling to ad tech platforms (for example at an infrastructure, data, creative, verification or fraud detection vendor)
- A very good understanding and mastering of the SaaS sales cycle, including the ability to manage timings and expectations, to coordinate discussions with various stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, to show persistence and resilience, and to monitor onboarding & testing phase before handing over clients to the Accounts team
- A strong interest for technology in general and a good understanding of the programmatic advertising technology landscape (ad serving, header bidding, DSP, SSP, DMP and tag management technologies)
- A solid network of contacts within the ad tech industry (senior decision makers a strong plus) and a proven record of influencing key decision makers to close sales
- The ability to understand and present complicated technology concepts with confidence, and to simplify a technology-based value proposition by focusing on business benefits
- An excellent communicator at all levels with strong sales and presentation skills
- A team player who will thrive in a fast paced start-up environment thanks to her/his ability to work autonomously and take initiatives
What we offer to our talent
- Remote working: you can work from anywhere in the world
- A competitive compensation package, including stock options in ID5
- WeWork membership and option to work from different WeWork locations
- Regular offsites to enjoy face-to-face time and to bond further with your colleagues
- A dynamic environment that offers room for growth and development to all employees
- A friendly, international and multicultural team
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are passionate about creating an inclusive environment in which all employees can thrive