We are looking for an Executive to join our Technical Account Management team, based in London. This team sits at an intersection of almost all our client facing teams, meaning that you would have an opportunity to see many different aspects of Captify.
As this is part of a global team, the exposure into our many markets will provide opportunities to interact with colleagues across the globe.
The TAM team are experts in all aspects of ad serving/ad verification and creative troubleshooting, with the objective of minimising friction in activation and client servicing to increase customer value and revenue
This is a great role for someone who wants to build their technical and client skills through exposure across many areas of Adtech, including trading, analytics, biz ops and insights.
If you are passionate about tech and enjoy solving issues this role will see you trouble shooting anything from creative, pixel implementation through to resolving discrepancies with third party vendors - No day is the same
What you’ll be doing:
- Helping drive maximum value from new and existing clientele by providing a world class client experience
- Use JIRA to manage requests with internal teams as well as liaising with an outsourcing team who support trafficking of creatives
- Work with the Client Strategy team to support successful launch of managed campaigns, understanding their technology partners and therefore resolve technical issues as they arise
- Building an understanding of the different technical problems that can occur and troubleshooting specific client issues
- Work with traders to ensure that campaigns run without discrepancies
- Connect with other members of the TAM team to recognise ongoing trends in technical faults
- Working with our third parties for technical support and integrations - DSP’s/Ad verification/Creative Ad servers etc...
- Ensure that you and your team are continually up to date with industry standards across ad technology(ad serving/brand safety/view-ability)
- Providing regular updates to internal teams.
- Work with our Analytics, Trading and Client Strategy teams to ensure third party reporting is completed accurately
What you need to be successful:
- Passion for digital media and working with web technology
- Enjoys problem solving and able to communicate and deliver solutions for very (sometimes) complex problems, to a wide range of audiences
- Rigorous attention to detail and a process orientated mindset
- Experience in investigation, following documentation and resolution of technical issues
- Experience with all types of creatives including 3rd party ad-servers and high impact formats
- Ability to communicate complex product and tech language to commercial teams and clients
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with commonly used DSPs
- Familiarity with commonly used Brand Safety vendors
- Exposure and working knowledge of web analytics platforms
- Ability to read and amend HTML code
- Working knowledge of web advertising concepts and campaign management technology
- Prior Experience of using JIRA for ticketing