Business Development will be the Sales & Talent pipeline driving the EMEA Mid-Market sales business. Our vision is to be the best sales training ground in the world to fuel the business with high quality leads and future stars. We achieve this by recruiting and inspiring high potential talent, coaching them for sales excellence and rewarding their success with significant career transformation opportunities both within and outside the world of Sales.
Business Development is the start of an incredible career journey in Sales and beyond. This organization is the foundation to our next superstar sales reps and leaders.
Business Development Representative are responsible for identifying and contacting the right decision makers through cold calling, emailing and leveraging social media tools for prospecting such as Linkedin. In this role, you will navigate and profile organizational structures and pursue both individual and team goals, analyzing data and use them to generate new business opportunities.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of overachieving in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Identify and contact new prospects, qualify leads and create new business opportunities in the assigned market (Nordics)
- Develop strong product knowledge and be ready to learn from your colleagues
- Build collaborative relationships with your Account Executives where you both strive to win for our business
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in our CRM (salesforce)
- Identify and actively address inefficiencies: we need to leverage our tools for prospecting at speed
- Meet your quota and maximize your transformation development through focusing on your core role.
- BA/BS degree in related field OR proven experience in a similar environment
- Fluent in English - if you know either Swedish, Danish or Norwegian it is a huge plus
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
- Min 6 months of relevant working experience on the Nordics market is a plus but not essential
- Strong prospecting skills
- High motivation, resilience and ambition to build a career at Criteo
- Personal leadership skills in terms of leading and driving self
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Ability to accept and process change quickly and with a positive attitude
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Passion for new media, internet trends and continual learning
- Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
- Must be eligible to work in Spain full-time without restriction