ArcSpan is seeking a very successful and experienced GM who can lead, manage and expand ArcSpan’s entry as a leading audience data company. This newly created position will drive the overall market growth strategy and sales and marketing success of our organization. The GM will own key client relationships and manage the client success team and sales and marketing teams. He/she will contribute their expert sell-side programmatic and ad sales operational acumen as well as results-driven leadership and entrepreneurial spirit in managing overall business results and ArcSpan’s strategic goals. The GM determines the best application of ArcSpan’s suite of addressable audience technology solutions and analytics to achieve objectives, and represents client product needs and market opportunities as part of ArcSpan’s executive team. The GM also proactively directs their teams across client management solutions, including product/campaign performance monitoring/tracking, optimizations and responding to client requests.
The position will be based at our headquarters in New York City.
· Manage/grow ArcSpan’s book of sell-side addressable audience data solutions
· Build trusted client relationships; translate client objectives into product platform and service strategy
· Develop/manage client success team
· Develop/propose/execute integrated, metrics-based publisher revenue optimization strategies including thoughtful budgeting, scoping, cross-channel tactics and targeted audience data optimization
· Interface with senior publisher/media executives to provide insights on platform performance, programmatic audience data monetization tactics and marketing opportunities
· Communicate client expectations, including budget, timing, metrics, status changes and new opportunities to all relevant internal ArcSpan team members
· Work collaboratively across all ArcSpan teams and departments to ensure performance level “exceeds expectations” for all client relationships
· Effectively present/support/defend pitches and proposals with Sales and Executive Team to grow top-line revenue
· Contribute as a member of the executive team team by providing client success and sales and marketing department and business feedback/insights, and support special projects as assigned
Build strong relationships inter-company and with clients to facilitate innovation and leadership
ArcSpan is an exciting new audience monetization company. We outfit leading publishers with next-gen data SaaS tools and addressable audience revenue optimization solutions to effectively embrace the "identity revolution." ArcSpan structures, processes and scales custom data models integrated for end-to-end client requirements. From first-party to cookie-less contextual advertising solutions across web, mobile, video and OTT, including Audience Extension and eCommerce/Media Network audience monetization, our experienced team, tech processes and premier partners provide a collaborative approach to drive innovative, privacy-compliant and scalable business results.
Check below to see all of the open ArcSpan Media jobs organised by office location.
New York (3)