ArcSpan is seeking a Vice President, Addressable Data Products and Data Science. This newly created position will drive the overall audience platform product development activities to deliver innovative, industry-leading addressable audience data solutions based on artificial intelligence (“AI”) and machine-learning based solutions. The VP will work closely across ArcSpan, from sales to engineering to operations, to articulate a vision and translate that vision into functional, sustainable, technically viable, user friendly data products that drive publisher ROI. The desired candidate will understand addressable data technological capabilities and publisher revenue operations processes to define how a business strategy can come together in a product, and then be able to clearly communicate and execute that vision.
This is a senior level management position, reporting to the COO. The VP will work closely with the engineering and client delivery teams to understand the market demand, technology engineering and data systems, and then define, develop, prioritize, and execute the associated solutions. The VP/SVP will work with cross-functional, cross-disciplinary teams to connect the dots between technology, business strategy, and customer needs; develop and prioritize project plans and roadmaps; and serve as the product owner on agile software development teams. They should believe in continuous improvement and are practitioners of data-informed decision-making. They are comfortable leading teams through all phases of the product lifecycle.
The successful candidate will have had previous success in managing data products and platforms within a complex, fast-paced environment, preferably on the sell side. They need to be familiar with industry trends around the demise of the third-party cookie and the rise of consumer privacy legislation. They will be an excellent listener and synthesizer of complex information, exhibit a flexible mindset, and be an effective collaborator across technology and business teams. They will work closely with counterparts in data engineering, operations, analytics, program management, and strategy to coordinate and execute a sound product/market approach.
The position will be based at our headquarters in New York City.
· Lead and manage ArcSpan’s data products team
· Develops and owns the product roadmap for addressable data and identity products and platform
· Stays abreast of industry and technology ecosystem changes and trends related to data, identity, privacy, and consent that would potentially impact product strategy or delivery
· Leverage real-time data processing via machine-learning/AI solutions to develop best in class products and tools
· Conducts, synthesizes, and presents competitive analysis, product/market fit analysis
· Recruit and lead teams including data analysts and project managers to problem solve, jointly brainstorm and deliver product solutions that meet business needs and make sense within the product business strategy and engineering constraints.
o Gathers requirements and feedback from stakeholders
o Works with internal and external teams to ensure that product features are being delivered on time and to spec
o Develops appropriate processes, frameworks, and communications to ensure smooth operations
· Serves as product owner for delivery teams in the data, identity and privacy space, communicating strategy, vision, direction, and prioritizing tickets for the engineering team.
o Continually communicates with team members and stakeholders, including clarifying vision, changes in the marketplace, deliverables, timelines, etc.
o Serves as the bridge between technology, marketing or business, and design.
o Serves as the voice of the customer to the engineering team
o Serves as the voice of the product engineering team to internal stakeholders
o Organizes and facilitates regular cross-functional team strategy meetings
· Manages user insights and feedback
· Develops and writes business cases
· Is responsive to team and client needs, concerns and changes in direction
· Develops, tracks and manages PRDs and KPIs
· Review project estimates and assess impact of project risks
Build strong relationships inter-company and with clients to facilitate innovation and leadership
ArcSpan is an exciting new audience monetization company. We outfit leading publishers with next-gen data SaaS tools and addressable audience revenue optimization solutions to effectively embrace the "identity revolution." ArcSpan structures, processes and scales custom data models integrated for end-to-end client requirements. From first-party to cookie-less contextual advertising solutions across web, mobile, video and OTT, including Audience Extension and eCommerce/Media Network audience monetization, our experienced team, tech processes and premier partners provide a collaborative approach to drive innovative, privacy-compliant and scalable business results.
Check below to see all of the open ArcSpan Media jobs organised by office location.
New York (3)