ArcSpan is seeking a Full-stack Engineer. This newly created position in our growing engineering team will help us build for the next generation of real-time publisher audience data monetization solutions. Reporting to the SVP, Engineering, the full-stack engineer will work closely across ArcSpan’s engineering and product development teams using a wide range of technologies to build our product vision into functional, sustainable, technically viable, user friendly data products that drive publisher ROI. The desired candidate will understand addressable data technological capabilities and publisher revenue operations processes to drive the process of building new product features and engineering development activities, including coding, testing, deploying and monitoring platform technology solutions. He/she will support the development of ArcSpan’s technical platform, guide and participate in its implementation and delivery, and coordinate the successful deployment and running of the platform at internet/enterprise scale.
The successful candidate will have had previous success in supporting growing, collaborative teams that empower everyone to make decisions and thrive on delivery. They will be an excellent listener and synthesizer of complex information, exhibit a flexible mindset, and be an effective collaborator across technology and product teams.
The position will be based at our headquarters in New York City.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Collaborate with cross-functional agile teams of data scientists, software engineers, and others in building machine learning infrastructure that best supports the AI and ML needs.
· Develop and scale engineering processes including ingesting and structuring audience data, onboarding and normalizing data, optimizing and delivering results and insights and integrating enterprise-class platforms and APIs to develop new solutions and standards
· Support engineering leadership to define the platform roadmap, identify technologies to utilize and integrate, and ultimately deliver on the technical solution
· Be a technical leader and mentor for the company, helping to grow the development team, establish best practices and ensure we are creating the best solutions possible
· Be an industry advocate, participating in customer and partner discussions and driving key partner engagement initiatives as needed to ensure our successful integration with various opportunities/offerings
· Analyze, specify, design and develop data repositories for high-performance applications
· Data modeling (logical and physical) and optimization
· Ensure compliance with architecture, technology and security standards based on industry best practices
· Provide technical guidance and hands-on experience in software development
· Independently perform analysis, architecture and design activities
· Specify, evaluate and approve design and implementation
· Analyze software with a goal of proactively identifying and correcting performance and scalability bottlenecks
· Guide the evaluation of software vendors or partners targeted for possible integration into the systems environment, including strategic applications tools and utilities
· Create and deliver detailed technical documentation
· Maintain an ongoing awareness of emerging developments and trends in technology that could impact or influence current and future product development
Stays abreast of industry and technology ecosystem changes and trends related to data, identity, privacy, and consent that would potentially impact development
ArcSpan is an exciting new audience monetization company. We outfit leading publishers with next-gen data SaaS tools and addressable audience revenue optimization solutions to effectively embrace the "identity revolution." ArcSpan structures, processes and scales custom data models integrated for end-to-end client requirements. From first-party to cookie-less contextual advertising solutions across web, mobile, video and OTT, including Audience Extension and eCommerce/Media Network audience monetization, our experienced team, tech processes and premier partners provide a collaborative approach to drive innovative, privacy-compliant and scalable business results.
Check below to see all of the open ArcSpan Media jobs organised by office location.
New York (3)