The Data Campaigns Solutions Manager serves as an addressable audience campaign performance expert who handles a portfolio of ArcSpan’s clients. He/she is responsible for supporting the overall management and optimization of publisher Audience Extension campaigns running through ArcSpan’s systems. This will consist of first-party data discovery, conversion of learnings and objectives into tactical campaign execution and programmatic media optimization actions, and ad-hock problem solving.
Specific Responsibilities and Activities:
· Expert user of ArcSpan’s integrated media-trading and audience-targeting systems
· Provide inputs and thought leadership around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of ArcSpan’s media and revenue optimization tools to achieve goals
· Implement and launch campaigns to ensure alignment with all requirements and goals
· Execute and oversee day-to-day management across all campaigns and supply sources, including daily performance monitoring, identifying and implementing media inventory and data enhancements, issue identification and escalation
· Develop an in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
· Report marketplace learnings and client requests to internal team to support ongoing product development
· Contribute to strategic growth of ArcSpan Media through competitive insights and operational/technology-driven efficiencies
Develops strong industry relationships through meetings and industry event attendance
ArcSpan is an exciting new audience monetization company. We outfit leading publishers with next-gen data SaaS tools and addressable audience revenue optimization solutions to effectively embrace the "identity revolution." ArcSpan structures, processes and scales custom data models integrated for end-to-end client requirements. From first-party to cookie-less contextual advertising solutions across web, mobile, video and OTT, including Audience Extension and eCommerce/Media Network audience monetization, our experienced team, tech processes and premier partners provide a collaborative approach to drive innovative, privacy-compliant and scalable business results.
Check below to see all of the open ArcSpan Media jobs organised by office location.
New York (3)