VideoAmp is looking for an experienced Client Success leader with expertise in ad tech and TV to manage our post sale client success team. The VP, Client Success will support our sell side clients (TV networks and publishers) post sale. They will be focused on driving adoption of VideoAmp’s solutions, driving client retention and revenue growth of our clients. Our Client Success leaders are passionate about solving customer challenges and have extensive knowledge of tech, data, TV & digital video space. They have a proven track record of exceeding revenue goals and building client relationships for a high growth ad tech organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the Client Success team overseeing our TV network customers with a focus on driving adoption of VideoAmp’s cross screen guarantees.
- Achieve revenue goals associated with TV network customers.
- Oversee Strategic Client Managers dedicated to supporting TV networks ensuring customer SLAs are met and revenue expansion goals are hit.
- Build account level and department wide strategies focused on what deliverables are needed to increase client retention and reduce churn
- Operationalize key company programs across tv network customers; build an operating model - including people, tools, repeatable processes/methodologies, and best practices - that ensures the team can scale and deliver a consistent and valued customer experience.
- Acknowledge the disparate service cultures combined through deep institutional knowledge of teams while evolving the functions.
- Focus on customer intimacy to deliver business impact to a customers business by understanding our customers key business issues and opportunities and mapping our capabilities to them.
- Create evangelists by listening to customers closely and delighting them with our user experience and service.
- Work closely with the Sales and business development organizations to synchronize with people and revenue growth plans to ensure the Client Success organization scales in line with expansion.
- Establish relationships with sales, product, engineering, and support leadership to ensure cross-functional alignment at scale.
- Provide guidance and promote accountability for Client Success team members throughout the customer life cycle.
- Stay up to date industry best practices and customer needs.
- 10+ years of management experience
- Track record of building and growing world-class organizations characterized by high productivity and excellent morale within SaaS-based businesses; attract, retain, and develop top-tier Client Success talent to support the organization's growth.
- Must have the ability to think strategically and objectively; effectively translate data into actionable insights/strategies.
- Experience in linear TV or connected TV preferred. Alternatively, demonstrated ability to learn the offerings and industry quickly and gain trusted advisor status to C-level clients.
- Deep understanding of how exemplary Support and Services functions drive recurring software revenue; ability to manage the functions through this lens and focus on retention/renewal/churn prevention initiatives.
- History of leveraging exceptional customer orientation focus to create a superior Customer Experience that deepens customer relationships.
- Proven track record working with Product Management to deliver customer functionality in this case to drive adoption and value recognition.
- Thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment. Adapts quickly and drives results despite frequent and significant operational changes.
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical and negotiation skills, particularly at executive levels.
- Excels in navigating a highly collaborative and highly matrixed environment.
- Excellent leadership, management, and interpersonal skills. High EQ and ability to lead with positive influence and inspire others.