This role is open in our San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City offices, or Remote.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The impact you’ll make:
- Responsible for growing the RollWorks business in the Commercial segment through the scaled acquisition of new B2B customers & expansion of these newly acquired customers.
- Consistently achieve (and over-achieve) to customer acquisition expectations as well as Annual SaaS and Media goals.
- Hire and lead a team of 8 Quota Carriers who will be expected to generate >$5m in SaaS annually and acquire >16 new logos per month.
- Partner with the talent team to hire strong talent which you will focus on uplevelling to help them achieve their goals and career ambitions.
- Work cross functionally and collaboratively to build scalable systems, tools, and processes to enable the team to be successful.
- Work as a stakeholder with Product, Partnerships, Operations and Marketing to provide input into important business decisions that will influence the success of the RollWorks Commercial Sales team.
- Provide key insights, reporting, and strategic recommendations to the RollWorks Sales Leadership team
- Work to maintain a strong performance culture that upholds the values at RollWorks
Skills you’ll bring:
- A sales leader with a proven track record and a minimum of 3 years experience leading Scaled Sales teams.
- Experience selling SaaS based technology with $25k+ annual deal sizes to Director, VP, and C-level executives. Knowledge of the advertising technology space is a plus.
- A high energy professional with a positive attitude and a deep desire to develop people and grow their careers in a supportive, yet accountable, work environment
- Proven success and track record in over attaining quota for new innovative products
- Excellent industry, sales, and business acumen with strong analytical skills and a history of successful, data-driven decision making.
- Understands how to effectively prioritize initiatives and delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, goal-oriented and extremely driven