We are looking for an experienced project manager who specializes in finance processes, vendor solutions and industry best practices. This role is a perfect match for those who thrive in a creative work environment and take pride in high-quality solutions.
The Financial Systems Project Manager will be a significant contributor in enabling the company's vision and helping scale our finance processes.
· Collaborate with project stakeholders, manage overall project execution for assigned projects
· Prepare and submit weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports.
· Provide support for the configuration and implementation of new functionality and modules. Responsible for developing business cases for proposed projects, including determining scope, timeline, cost and resource estimates.
· Requirements gathering and documentation for system improvement projects.
· Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
· Assess and develop innovative solutions to solve complex business workflows for clients in the NetSuite environment
· Work closely with Development teams to ensure Finance and Accounting requirements are well communicated
· Collaborate with end users after projects are delivered to monitor adoption and benefit realization
· Manage periodic tests of financial controls, flag control issues and gaps
· Actively participate in the development of business and vendor relationships
· Perform daily system monitoring of various financial systems to ensure integrity and availability for end users
What you will need to be successful:
· Master's or equivalent industry experience in a relevant technical discipline such as Project Management, Finance, Technology Management or Business Administration/Management.
· ERP implementation and integration experience
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Ability to present complex ideas, processes to different stakeholders from different domains and levels
· Working knowledge of NetSuite (ERP)
· NetSuite administration and/or accounting experience
· Knowledge of finance, record-to-report, procure-to-pay and order-to-cash business processes
· Strong Microsoft office skills including Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint
· Experience with Administration and support of global financial/accounting systems (preferably NetSuite, Oracle or SAP). Ability to train end users and complete day-to-day maintenance of financial systems.
· Working knowledge of Adaptive and Tipalti software
- Global public company experience
- Project Management Certificate (PMP or equivalent)
Outbrain is the world’s leading discovery and native advertising feed for the open web. A third of the world’s Internet-connected population explore and discover information through our feed technology, which is trusted by emerging to established brands and integrated into thousands of media companies’ tech stacks to manage and monetize their publishing operations. Outbrain operates in 55 countries and is headquartered in New York City with offices in 18 cities worldwide.
Check below to see all of the open Outbrain jobs organised by team.
Legal Services (1)
People & Places (2)
Product & Design (3)