The Senior Manager, Product Marketing, Advertising Solutions will activate go-to-market strategy, processes, enablement, and training programs for supply path optimization, analytics, and inventory quality. Their key focus will be targeted to PubMatic’s advertising agency buyers and brand clients, as well as DSP partners.
In this role, you’ll work with stakeholders from product, sales, customer success, and marketing to translate our product vision into impactful go-to-market and enablement programs that propel adoption of our products and solutions.
- Develop a thorough understanding of our advertiser and DSP-facing products, customers, market/industry trends, and competition.
- Collaborate with Product and Sales to identify ideal customer profiles, buyer personas and journey, and competitive landscape.
- Partner with business leaders and GTM teams to understand the needs of the teams and develop customized enablement strategies to support sales readiness and effectiveness.
- Create and develop effective marketing-sales collateral, assets, presentations, and other related materials that will be used to sell to PubMatic prospects and clients worldwide.
- Lead cross functional efforts to create compelling positioning to drive internal alignment on go-to-market strategy and propel adoption with customers.
- Own the messaging frameworks, campaign plans and processes needed to support our products through various stages including conception, development, launch and growth.
- Build and execute a global enablement strategy that delivers high impact programs, tools, and resources to drive awareness and engagement around Supply Path Optimization, Inventory Quality, Analytics, and other key product initiatives as identified.
- Manage the data component of success: understand and track what is working for our customers and products and turn that into compelling case studies globally.
- Guide demand generation team on construction of highly targeted account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns.
- Own the messaging and strategic narrative for your products behind any respective panels, collateral, or content at these events.
- Strategize and execute new initiatives to reinvigorate existing product narratives.
- Identify new opportunities for product development/improvements by developing an ongoing feedback loop with clients.
- 4-6 years' experience in marketing, at least 2+ years in product marketing in a fast-paced environment. Experience in ad tech on the buy side or at an advertising agency is a huge plus.
- Clear understanding of the Online Advertising Industry, with a passion for technology and the drive and ownership to work in a start-up environment.
- Ability to influence a wide audience at all levels and to work cross-functionally, partnering with groups across Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Product Management, and other functions. The candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on teamwork, ownership, initiative and integrity. Accordingly, the candidate should have experience in soliciting partner feedback through reviews, surveys, etc.
- Passion for working independently, making decisions in face of ambiguity, navigating complexity and iterating fast to adapt approaches as needed.
- A creative thinker who can develop compelling messaging and presentation strategies is a must; roll up your sleeves to create/drive visual tools to sell/explain products and services.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment with organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Demonstrated history of working closely with Product Management teams in developing GTM strategies to drive product adoption.
- Exceptional project management, organizational, writing, & presentation skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests.
- Values that match with PubMatic’s core values of Customer Service, Innovation, Biased toward Action, Teamwork, and Integrity.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to align with global contacts as needed.