We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. We connect data from multiple sources to do interesting, exciting, business-problem-solving things for our clients. We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we’re always ready to react and solve challenges quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places. Our business keeps growing and our company keeps getting better because we keep hiring smart new people. People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us."
WHO YOU ARE
- Passionate about working with people to scale teams
- Agile and adaptable to fluctuating business and team needs
- Loves to think of new and engaging ways to represent a business externally to the candidate market
- Excited by the “search” – energized by finding the right person for the job
- Highly collaborative, prefers to work with multiple stakeholders to solve tangible business problems
- High level of organization and focus while working on multiple urgencies
- Enjoys pushing back against the “status quo” to iterate and improve existing processes
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will identify, reach out, and cultivate relationships with individuals by researching, generating, and networking to create pipelines of potential employees. This is a hybrid role that will have the additional responsibility to help source, coordinate, and assist with driving with Internship Recruiting/Internship Program coordination as well as full-cycle recruitment of company entry-level positions.
- Source and attract talent as you handle special projects such as creating innovative strategies to locate talent and assess a high volume of applications.
- Accomplishing tasks on time and to a high quality, managing different deadlines and priorities
- Manage time and effort across hiring projects: sourcing strategies, timelines, and deliverables for projects taking the initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks.
- Identifying critical shifts in the hiring market then leading, developing, and implementing sourcing strategies that produce a continuous, highly qualified pipeline of professionals for all departments at MiQ.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders when required.
- Attend on-campus and company events as a recruitment ambassador too MiQ.
- Screen resumes and conducts pre-screen interviews for Intern candidates.
- Manage campus collateral and ship recruiting supplies to universities.
- Post internship positions on multiple sites.
- Research new universities that align with recruitment goals and assist with building relationships with key players.
- Research and recommend strategies to increase underrepresented minority talent in the pipeline Successfully meet internship recruitment goals each summer.
- Track Internship-related expenses.
- Coordinate Summer/Fall Internship and Future Leadership Program including:
- Coordinate offer letters and new hire paperwork.
- Coordinate internship placements and work with onsite Managers to ensure housing is secure for selected Interns.
- Coordinate Internship kick-off calls, mentor calls, mid-reviews, Internship rotations, and exit interviews.
- Plan and attend Internship program events.
- Internal Collaboration
- The ability to work within a team environment; partnering with HR,
- Working with internal stakeholders, building relationships and working across differences to find solutions
- Coordinate with internal departments to ensure a successful and smooth internship process for each Intern.
- Serve as point of contact for Managers and Interns throughout the hiring process and during the Internship.
- Clear communication to internal teammates andstakeholders; flexing communication style to persuade others and influence positive outcomes
- Master MiQ product capabilities and stay on the latest industry trends to inform internal and external teams
- Acting with curiosity to find new ways of working or improvements.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods based on the available role, industry standards, and organization needs.
- Propose & implement enhancements to campus recruitment strategy & process.
- Experience sourcing for either of the teams (Sales, Technology, Account Managers).
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies using various social media platforms for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- AIRS Certification - Nice to have.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with adequate attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Mastery of LinkedIn Recruiter and highly proficient in Boolean logic.
- Desired experience with Greenhouse ATS and sourcing through non-conventional channels.
- Professional with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
- Proven ability to influence and maintain vendor relationships.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.