• Threat Model applications in order to discover vulnerabilities
• Perform and organise internal and external security testing on applications
• Prioritise vulnerabilities and weaknesses, and suggest remedial actions
• Document risks, vulnerabilities and remediations
• Maintain, operate and improve security testing and vulnerability detection tools and documentation
• Undertake monitoring of security controls and policy adherence in line with Company policies based on ISO27001, GDPR, CCPA
• Be a self-starter that is able to demonstrate taking ownership of and responsibility for resolving issues.
• Be an integral part of the Security team, helping with the global security efforts.
• A background in Application Security Testing such as performing Pen-Testing
• Expert Understanding of Secure Software Development Lifecycle & CI/CD
• Expert Understanding of Software Security Vulnerabilities
• Knowledge / awareness of Testing, SAST and SCA Tools
• Good IT Engineering background with an in depth understanding of IT systems and technologies, specifically Linux [Ubuntu], TCP/IP Networking, Nginx, Apache.
• Some understanding of cloud computing technology (GCP, AWS)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have the ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Ideally educated to degree level or holding a professional qualification e.g. CEH, CCNA, CCNA, GSEC, CISSP with 2+ years’ experience
BidSwitch is focused on continually pushing the boundaries on what programmatic advertising can do. Engineered by IPONWEB, BidSwitch was created to help programmatic technology companies meet the challenges and redundancies produced by the rapidly expanding global real-time ecosystem. As a company, BidSwitch is completely neutral and never takes a position on media. We are focused on solving the underlying technical complexities and inefficiencies that hamper platform interconnectivity and trading at the infrastructure level.
Today, BidSwitch facilitates more than 350 supply and demand technology partners globally to connect and trade media across the display, mobile, native, video, TV, DOOH and VR ecosystems — all via a single standardised integration. By integrating with BidSwitch, partners* can instantly access hundreds of platforms through normalised protocols. The unique myBidSwitch UI includes features that make maintaining, optimizing and customizing relationships between supply and demand fast and easy.
Check below to see all of the open BidSwitch jobs organised by team.
Product & Design (4)