Outbrain is looking for a Junior IT Helpdesk to join our Global IT group to support the company employees and to be part of a fast-paced growing company.
This position is for IT people who just started in their first steps in the IT world and would like to grow and learn in a great company.
● Provide end-user support, resolving technical issues and provides technical
assistance for all Operating systems including Windows OS and MAC OS
● Provide remote support through phone or video.
● Working with SAAS applications (Google Apps & Office 365 - Advantage)
● Support for large scale events such as all-hands meetings, meetups, etc.
● Basic troubleshooting of the local office network switches, access points and
● Set-up new workstations including monitors, phones, software and hardware.
● Monitor and work with the Help desk support ticketing system.
● Follow Help Desk procedures and maintain the IT systems documentation.
● 1-2 years of work experience (or equivalent experience in the army).
● Basic knowledge of Apple OS X (Advantage) and Microsoft OS.
● Familiarity with hardware components (desktops, laptops, servers)
● Great communication skills for communication with employees globally and
within the global IT group.
● Multi-Tasking skills and ability to work under pressure.
● Networking experience (AD / LDAP - advantage).
● Communication skills: High level of English is required (verbal and written).
Outbrain is the world’s leading discovery and native advertising feed for the open web. A third of the world’s Internet-connected population explore and discover information through our feed technology, which is trusted by emerging to established brands and integrated into thousands of media companies’ tech stacks to manage and monetize their publishing operations. Outbrain operates in 55 countries and is headquartered in New York City with offices in 18 cities worldwide.