The Programmatic Development Account Director delivers strategic programmatic guidance to strengthen agency relationships and grow the adoption of programmatic within GroupM, with emphasis on Xaxis – the advanced programmatic solution.
You will be a thought leader and strategic thinker, helping evangelize the Xaxis brand and other programmatic solutions within GroupM. You will be expected to meet regularly with client leads and senior executives to discuss positioning, application of key insights, address challenges for client business, and identify new opportunities for success.
- Advocate for the evolution of programmatic media toward relevant and meaningful digital metrics
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of assigned client’s business
- Able to demonstrate to clients how proposed programmatic solutions will deliver favourable outcomes for their digital investments
- Actively listens to clients and continually identifies opportunities that have the potential to encourage digital transformation
- Expert knowledge in digital media, emerging technologies and ability to identify opportunities for client’s business needs
- Evangelize the ‘Programmatic First’ initiative across the organization to promote the transition from Direct IO to Programmatic buying
- Champion for programmatic across all models on agency pitch teams, with emphasis on the advanced Xaxis product
- Evangelize a ‘Solutions First’ approach to programmatic, identifying key areas of opportunity across existing business using proprietary technology and solutions.
- Take ownership of strategic and business development projects across assigned book of business & collaborate with Programmatic Director of Trading Strategy as needed (ie: QBRs, Custom Outcome Consultancy, etc)
- Responsible for presenting emerging and new solutions across the agency and client teams
- Responsible for presenting programmatic training and education sessions with agency/client
- Responsible for overseeing, managing, and mentoring the Programmatic Consultancy team on the assigned book of business.
- Responsible for ensuring Xaxis process and best practices are followed by Programmatic Consultancy Teams
- Responsible for monitoring programmatic billings on assigned book of business and finding opportunities for growth.
What you bring:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and client demands
- A deep knowledge of the programmatic industry
- Ability to create / source presentation content, tell a story and delivery with excellence to get buy in from audience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with many different personality types
- 7+ years experience in a programmatic role with emphasis on account service, sales, or consulting