Building on the growth already achieved by our US based sales team, we’re looking for an experienced Publisher Sales Director to join our growing sales team and help execute on Sourcepoint's go-to-market strategy and deliver a robust set of compliance and revenue optimization tools to our clients.
Reporting directly into Managing Director of North American Sales, you’ll drive Sourcepoint’s growth by leading the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close. You’ll be instrumental in driving new revenue opportunities, leading a consultative sales process by speaking the language of data privacy and adtech.
Through tight collaboration with the company’s founding team and other key members of Services, Engineering, and Product Management, you’ll leverage your passion for evangelizing solutions and selling technology to enable the successful growth of our company.
- Position, negotiate, and close new business in the ComScore Top50 media companies within the United States, while concurrently spearheading expansion opportunities with existing publisher clients.
- Deliver weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on sales pipeline, revenue, and other important data.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals by developing an account strategy and pipeline, managing internal and client processes, maintaining sales reports, developing market and competitor knowledge, delivering presentations to customers, and creating sales proposals.
- Prospect and develop new business opportunities. Conduct research, identify key champions, and qualify inbound leads to drive new business relationships. Then sustain value-add relationships with critical decision makers by becoming a trusted advisor.
- Develop and deliver compelling proposals, position complex pricing structures, and negotiate contracts and deal-closing requirements quickly and efficiently.
- Structure and negotiate sales contracts for enterprise organizations.
- Capture and share product feedback with Sourcepoint Engineering and Product Management teams.
- Collaborate with regional employees / offices to drive success.
- Assist CRO with the growth, development, and scaling of the team as a leading member.
- 8+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience - a minimum of 5 years in a closing role.
- 4+ years of experience successfully selling complex technical software into the ComScore Top50 media companies network.
- Strong attention to detail, with emphasis on managing pipeline of prospects and working with prospects from initial sale through to deployment.
- History of structuring complex negotiations across multiple teams within enterprise organizations.
- Demonstrable experience facilitating redlines processes and lawyer-to-lawyer communication.
- Demonstrable experience with regulatory requirements associated with digital advertising.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- Independent and self-sufficient, needing little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.