Criteo is in search of an organized, self-motivated Associate Account Strategist to join our Mid-Market Account Strategy team in Boston, MA supporting our US market. You will be working directly with clients to optimize their campaigns, communicate their needs internally and lead performance reviews.
You will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and up-selling post sale communications with our Mid-Market client partners. This position will be responsible for analyzing an assortment of metrics for all ads served, communicating opportunities and issues/concerns internally to all parties involved and being the client’s “Go-To” person for any questions. You will monitor and optimize existing campaigns to help with increasing our revenue while cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients.
What you’ll be doing
· Collaborate on the day to day relationships with US Mid-Market clients to ensure we exceed their expectations.
· Maintain deep understanding of the Criteo product from a technical perspective
· Lead regular client check-ins and business reviews, communicating optimizations made along with the planned road map.
· Analyze advertising campaign metrics and make sure client goals are reached (ROI, ROAS, Revenue, Viewability, etc).
· Internally escalating any issues and concerns raised by clients.
· Lead cross team projects to unlock new opportunities.
· Partner closely with the new business team to ensure that the on-boarding of ramped clients is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner.
What do we need
· Proven experience in managing and growing client relationships in a fast-paced, innovative, and revenue driven environment.
· Self-driven and highly motivated to provide outstanding service and optimal performance of campaigns for all clients.
· A Track record of proven analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
· Must enjoy working collaboratively across multiple teams.
· Solid knowledge and experience in display, performance marketing (re-targeting), and full- funnel account strategy initiatives.
· 2+ years of direct advertising/marketing industry experience or related.
· Experience working with eCommerce Retail and Travel clients a plus.