We are looking for a passionate Account Manager to join our Israeli team. This person will be directly responsible for managing new and existing strategic clients, who are publishers running performance activities across Outbrain’s global network. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, tech savvy, analytical and with strong relationship- management skills.
As part of the role, the account manager will assist clients in building their media plan with Outbrain and help them to drive results. The account manager is mostly identified as the professional touch point for the local market. As with any Outbrain employee, we’re looking for someone who is resourceful, bright, curious, proactive, a go-getter, works well independently and as part of a team, and who will be passionate about what she or he does.
• Follow-up campaign performance: monitoring performance and delivery against KPI’s,
recommend changes to clients, provide weekly / ad hoc reports and analysis
• Serve as a contact point to our managed clients: answer technical requests and activate internal cross functional interfaces in order to answer client needs and solve problems
• Take part in planning, implementing and validating measurement infrastructure for strategic
campaigns utilizing Outbrain’s most advanced capabilities
• Identify strategic opportunities and upsell against them
• Carry out kickoff calls, campaign implementation, optimization and launch for strategic clients.
• Interfaces with other department lead to share ideas, communicate service offerings, and to
identify and deliver a new solution
• Leads data analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes for increasing
the performance of client programs.
• At least 1 year of experience in the Ad-tech industry or performance agency, hands-on PPC campaign
• Outstanding relationship management and communication skills
• Demonstrated analytical thinking & data analysis that resulted in delivering actionable insights/recommendations Demonstrated ability to work and collaborate within a high-performing team
• Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment
• Fluent and proficient in both English and Hebrew (verbal and writing)
• Experience in native discovery platform such as Outbrain / Taboola – an advantage
• Experience in client facing roles – an advantage
• Experience in performance marketing – an advantage
• High intellectual curiosity and hunger to learn in ambiguous environment, Tech-savvy
Outbrain is the world’s leading discovery and native advertising feed for the open web. A third of the world’s Internet-connected population explore and discover information through our feed technology, which is trusted by emerging to established brands and integrated into thousands of media companies’ tech stacks to manage and monetize their publishing operations. Outbrain operates in 55 countries and is headquartered in New York City with offices in 18 cities worldwide.