As the Client Development Executive of Xaxis, you will be responsible for evangelizing Xaxis solutions to both WPP agencies and direct clients, and developing deep relationships to ensure optimal adoption of all product features. You will collaborate with quick-witted co-workers and clients who are all passionate about digital media. You will engage with our clients in professional and social settings, build relationships and define and implement products, which make us indispensable to our clients. Quarterly sales bonus and year end performance bonus could be entitled according to actual achievement rate.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the Associate Client Development Director.
3 best things about the job:This is a sales position with a wealth of opportunity for growth professionally and personally. We believe in the power of digital media to transform the way businesses and consumers can interact.Working with the world’s largest programmatic media company means having access to a advance knowledge in digital media and technology.A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world.
Measures of success –
In three months:
- to be up to speed with the Xaxis value proposition and products
- started to assist Associate Client Development Director. to build relationships with the key clients within the current pipeline
In six months:
- to be able to present Xaxis capabilities and new Xaxis points of view to potential Xaxis clients
- to identify new opportunities to build a mature pipeline and close the existing opportunities
In twelve months:
- driven new revenues through proactive pitches, new product offers and thought leadership to agency account teams independently
Responsibilities of the role:
- Drive new revenue from both WPP agencies and direct clients
- Work with agencies and clients to establish planned investment levels quarter by quarter
- Education of GroupM agencies & clients regarding Xaxis proposition and products
- Presenting to agency client teams regarding new Xaxis releases, proactive Xaxis proposals, and Xaxis points of view
- Obtaining contractual sign up of GroupM client to use the Xaxis platform
- Assist Director in co-ordinating agency feedback as to product releases
- Communication of privacy standpoint to agencies and selected clients
- Aiding agency new business pitches
- Looking for incremental investment opportunities for clients already using the Xaxis platform
- Advising on specific briefs
- Evangelise Xaxis technology offering to agency and client alike
- Consult with pre and post signed client (via agency or direct) to determine how technology can be applied to their specific business needs
What you will need:
- 1-2 years digital media experience. Fresh graduates with outstanding presentation skill will be considered as Client Development Executive.
- Proven digital campaign planning credentials is a plus
- Agency OR digital sales background to include experienced interaction with customers
- Articulate & strong communicator
- Polished presentation skills
- Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience in delivering against revenue targets or measureable deliverables
- Experience in maintaining client relationships and overcoming issues and objections to achieve core business objectives
- Logical reasoning skills and comfort with numbers
- Experience in managing clients and maintain long term external client relationships
- Experience of multiple industry categories and what drives their online advertising success will be an advantage
- Strong understanding of online media market, dynamics and competition.