Our Client Strategy team partners closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Captify’s broad range of products to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
As an Associate Account Manager at Captify, you will continually keep your client at the core of everything you do and provide the highest level of customer service. In this role, you will be responsible for pre and post-sale customer support focused on meeting or exceeding our client KPIs. This is a great opportunity for a creative, high-energy individual to join a growing and dynamic company that is leading in search intelligence. This role requires a high degree of customer focus, standards of communication, numerical analysis, and multi-tasking.
Hungry, Hard Working, Proactive, Team Player, Goal Oriented, Success Driven, Winning Attitude
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide first-class customer service and build long-standing Partnerships with clients
- Own, manage and provide strategic guidance across a book of business for some most exciting brands on the planet
- Point contact person for client requests including responding, fielding, and quarterbacking day to day client requests
- Ensure campaign excellence end-to-end including trafficking tags, pixels, screenshots, providing regular reporting, leading calls, project managing, constructing and presenting insight wrap reports
- Cultivate relationships with clients by entertaining with or without sales counterparts
- Partner with trading team to track and monitor campaign pacing and performance to ensure client’s KPIs are met
- Ability to understand the data and use data to ‘tell a storyʼ to your client through reportable insights, wrap-up reports, quarterly business reviews, etc.
- Collaborate with analytics and sales team to brainstorm creative insights that drive strategy and solve client’s larger business challenges
- Drive upweight revenue and account growth by providing incremental value to client’s business via insights and strategy
- Gather ongoing feedback and intel from client’s to ensure retention, account growth, and assist sales with new business wins
What you need to be successful:
- 2+ years ad agency, ad tech or programmatic client-facing role
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills, both business writing and interpersonal
- Highly organized with an emphasis and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and multitask to achieve maximum efficiency
- A successful candidate must be strategic thinking with a strong interest in advertising/media, consumer insights, and business
- Strong analytics skills, business acumen
- Must be proactive, results-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment