The Xandr Programmable Platform is the most customizable DSP in the ad tech ecosystem. It empowers sophisticated programmatic media buyers to achieve unique business objectives – without the need to write code. You can find more information about this product here. The UI team for Xandr’ Programmable Platform is looking for an engineer who enjoys building complex, data heavy front-end systems. If you are looking to make an impact, and if you are looking for a friendly team – come meet us. Our goal is to make demand analysis as easy as possible for our customers and perfect the trader user experience.
About the job:
• Design, develop and maintain fast and reliable customer facing solutions
• Lead architecture discussions, make and drive technical decisions
• Collaborate with a global cross-functional team with diverse technology backgrounds
• Work closely with other engineering teams
• Participate in all stages of the software development life cycle: from design and development, to deployment and maintena • Share your knowledge, guide and mentor other engineers
About your skills:
• At least 5+ years of experience in software engineering building web applications
• Thorough understanding and work experience in any back-end language, such as Java, PHP
• Demonstrated skill in designing and architecting large interdependent systems
• Strong database skills
• Knowledge of computer science fundamentals: Object-Oriented and/or Functional programming, design and asynchronous and event-driven development
• Experience writing unit and integration tests
• Ability to work independently and make use of your time effectively
More about you:
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools
Xandr was born out of great legacies behind an even greater purpose: to make advertising better for brands and consumers alike. Leveraging the spirit of innovation that began more than 143 years ago and has continued on as a part of AT&T’s legacy, we are uniquely positioned to change the industry and leverage our resources for good.
With one of the world’s largest collections of digital, film, and TV properties, we provide a premium option for advertisers and publishers looking to reach specific audiences at scale in brand-safe environments all through a powerful, unified platform. Our combined assets, including data insights, premium content, powerful technology, and scaled direct-to-consumer distribution, give us a competitive edge — helping to improve advertising for brands, publishers, and consumers.
Check below to see all of the open Xandr jobs organised by team.