As we continue our success and global expansion, we are hiring an exceptional Vice President, Global Client Partnerships to lead a people team and continue to grow our Global Client Partner efforts. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment with a tremendous culture that is driving change across the global digital landscape.
The ideal candidate is a highly engaging, intelligent and solution-oriented revenue leader with a deep-rooted understanding of the evolving digital media and ad tech ecosystems. Successful candidates possess strong leadership qualities and proven track records of leading and growing successful sales teams, responsible for Global Clients with complex sales cycles. The role provides an extraordinary opportunity for an intelligent, collaborative and dynamic leader to join an industry leader and directly impact the growth of a company transforming the digital media industry.
- Design and implement strategic revenue strategies to expand both Brand Direct and Agency Sales and reinforce DV’s reputation as a trusted leader in brand safety, verification and measurement solutions.
- Lead, develop and mentor a high performing sales team through active coaching, performance monitoring, goal setting and always-on recruitment.
- Initiate relationships with prospective DV clients at their HQ and Regional HQ’s in AMERICAS, EMEA and APAC to promote long-lasting, strategic client partnerships and accelerated revenue growth
- Establish relationships with existing DV clients to ensure continuity of ongoing partnership; includes working w/ Global Account Directors, Global Agency Partners, Global Strategy Directors, and Local Sales and Account Management teams to ensure flawless execution and client satisfaction
- Provide effective Salesforce Pipeline Management + New Business Forecasting + Client Target Prioritization to drive immediate market impact; Provide accurate reporting and updates to the management team, including presentation of sales, revenue and forecast reports
- Partner w/cross-functional internal support teams as appropriate to ensure flawless deal-design (i.e. contracts) and execution
- Demonstrates agile, proactive problem-solving skill-sets
- Drives positive / collaborative culture across the global internal teams and external partners
- Attend and Present at key Industry Conferences / Leads Regional Client Networking & Marketing events
Who you are
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Exceptional business leader with industry expertise and 15 years+ experience selling media, data, technology and/or software solutions into multiple stakeholders at large brands and agencies. Experience of working with Global brands across multiple verticals is a must.
- Proven track record of successfully managing, mentoring and growing sales teams to meet and exceed sales goals with a diverse pipeline
- Process-oriented and disciplined, highly adept at working with sales teams to drive the sales process from planning to close, and through complex and varying sales cycles.
- Deep and established network leading Digital + Media Agencies and Brand Marketers, including Media, Strategy, Operations, Analytics, Social, Video etc.
- Highly engaging, effective and persuasive communicator, with an innate ability to present complex subject matter into easily digestible content for client consumption throughout various levels and functions within an organization