Xaxis uses advanced artificial intelligence to programmatically buy media inventory that delivers better outcomes for our clients. Copilot is a Xaxis-built, AI-powered optimization platform that enables us to deliver more relevant outcomes for our clients.
We are seeking a Product Specialist to lead platform training and support initiatives that facilitate the growth of Copilot, our optimization product for Xaxis’s digital media traders globally. As the primary subject matter expert, you will help to ensure that our clients successfully utilize our software to its fullest potential.
Here are a few descriptions of the ideal candidate:
- You have a passion for translating technical jargon, concepts, and processes into formats that are easily communicated to a wide range of audiences
- You have an interest and aptitude for solving several types of problems concurrently; technical, strategic, analytical, and interpersonal
- You are comfortable working with analysts and engineers to make sense of the numbers, calibrate findings, and communicate results to appropriate constituents
- The world of artificial intelligence and machine learning excites you and you have a desire to learn and develop real world applications in the digital media
- You enjoy developing new relationships and are comfortable forging alliances with both internal stakeholders and external partners
- You are naturally inquisitive and can investigate stated and unstated problems, and determine the appropriate solution sets based on variety come conflicting constraints
- Act as primary liaison between the Copilot product team and end-user traders, ensuring full comprehension of platform capabilities and best practices
- Own all product support workflows and systems including issue resolution tracking (Freshdesk), product suggestions, and inbound product leads
- Facilitate Copilot training presentations and certification programs across global markets. You will conduct trainings, train the trainers in regions.
- Develop and maintain internal and external training materials (instructional videos, presentations, website content) in coordination with our product release cycles
- Communicate substantive product changes and introduce new functionality to global trader community
- Manage client and trader onboarding processes to ensure proper technical setup and client satistfaction
- 3+ years of experience in digital media and ad tech experience with media trading or optimization platforms
- 3+ years of experience in technical support, pre-sales support, or customer success roles with enterprise software
- Exceptional organizational, writing, and presentation skills
- Data-driven, with appreciation of organization and process
- Interest and exposure to artificial intelligence and machine learning concepts
- Desire to develop a more technical skill set