This role is open in our San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City offices, or remote.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to enter a US NextRoll office. Please notify us to request accommodation.
Not sure that you might not be perfect for this role? You should still apply! We’ll review your application for other opportunities. We're always on the lookout for talented people and we're committed to developing each employee's career with over 1,800 training classes offered every year.
The Impact You’ll Make:
- Identify, nurture and close High Growth companies (50-150 employees) in the B2B vertical through a combination of email, phone, video and face to face (when the time is right!)
- Generate net new opportunities through self prospecting in addition to effectively progressing appointments set through the SDR program
- Understand how to efficiently manage pipeline, forecast accurately & drive the necessary inputs to over-achieve to goal
- Understand your customer’s Demand Gen and Account Based strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting RollWorks’s technology
- Navigate all levels and departments of your target accounts to effectively position the value of the RollWorks platform
- Consistently close new RollWorks customers on SaaS and Media contractual commitments. The expectation will be to sign 20+ customers annually.
Skills You’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of direct sales experience in an outbound sales environment consistently over achieving to quarterly revenue and/or activation quota.
- 4+ years of direct sales experience in an outbound sales environment consistently over achieving to quarterly revenue and/or activation quota.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and/or digital media to Director, VP and C-Level executives
- Understanding of the ad-tech and mar-tech space including performance advertising and B2B tech stacks, and the evolution of ABM.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to consistently contribute to helping RollWorks deliver a Best-in-Class experience to our customers
- Able to travel as needed to meet prospective clients
- BA/BS Required
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision premiums
- Short and long term disability benefits at no cost to the employee
- Basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to the employee
- 401K Plan (Pre-tax and Roth)
- 4 weeks of paid time off and work/life balance
- Up to 12 weeks of paid family leave (care for a family member, bond with a new child, etc.)
- Up to 6 weeks of paid disability leave (up to 12 weeks for pregnancy disability leave)
- Join a community of fellow Rollers as a member of one of our Employee Resource Groups
- Ample opportunities to volunteer with local organizations with NextRoll Gives Back