The Senior Account Manager is responsible for servicing all aspects of customer accounts and relationships, a critical role. He/she will oversee all aspects of campaigns across kick-off, implementation, launch, reporting, remediation, and billing. The Senior Account Manager will work closely and collaboratively with Sales, Implementation, Product Management, Engineering, and Finance teams to deliver world-class customer service and solutions to market. The senior Account Manager plays an integral role in recommending and implementing strategies for driving ongoing client product needs and will be responsible for educating customers about all aspects of the DoubleVerify product suite, and how products can be leveraged to meet their goals and objectives.
Deliver Operational Excellence and superior service across your accounts
- Establish contact reports including: QBR delivery, Monthly office hours, feature update meetings and education sessions
- Have strategic conversations during all applicable client touch points (status calls, office hours, QBRs, outings, etc.) and regularly update manager with new information
- Execute against and maintain Strategic Account Plan for all Top Tier advertisers in your portfolio and review status of Top Tier accounts on monthly basis at a minimum, including: DV products used, spend trends, performance vs KPIs
- Keep abreast of industry & client specific news for Top Tier clients and proactively provide suggestions for optimizations and new product/feature opportunities
- Identify common questions, trends and challenges: establish an action plan to improve knowledge retention for specific clients
Customer Retention throughout the year
- Identify potential churn risks and escalate immediately to the appropriate salesperson and your manager, following the outlined churn process including updating in Salesforce
- Provide updates monthly on important factors in churn including if they are speaking to a competitor, recurring issues and plans to address them, how aware they are of our full product offerings, and how engaged they are
Time Management & Efficient Task Completion
- Perform a monthly audit of your entire book of business and present it to you manager by the 10th of the following month to ensure we cover revenue and relationship, as well as account hygiene and any next steps.
- Clean-up AM dashboard on a weekly basis, ensuring all audit tasks are on track
- Upload all client related documents including reporting, marketing updates, and education sessions in Salesforce
- Completion of all internal tracker and status documents within designated timeframes, showcasing effective prioritization & consistency of excellent quality in all tasks
- Ensure to provide regular updates to clients, partners and internal stakeholders as needed and see through every issue until resolved (providing confirmation to all parties)
Who you are
- 5+ years overall work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Sales or Account Management with a deep understanding of the online advertising industry
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Exceptional command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Direct experience working at one or more of the following: advertising agency, publisher, ad network or demand side platform
- Experience with Ad Serving technology
- Comprehensive understanding the online media marketplace.
- Experience managing online media products and technologies such as experience with creative trafficking, campaign management, or ad serving.
- Self-motivated, independent thinker and a team player, who will hit the ground running.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables with tight deadlines, manage competing priorities, and consistently perform in high-pressure environments.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, capable of conveying issues clearly, making points concisely and ensuring successful overall communication channels.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management including senior executive level.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in driving a new business to success in the advertising technology space.