DoubleVerify seeks a talented and resourceful Sr. Enterprise Sales Director for our San Francisco office to expand business in the West. This unique individual’s primary responsibility will be to win new customers within their territory. To achieve the primary focus and goal of driving revenue growth from new logo wins, the Director will think strategically about our client’s brand goals and challenges, build and convey compelling value propositions and achieve an annual new business target. We are looking for a strong, strategic salesperson who has a deep understanding of the advertising ecosystem and a passion for the latest emerging technologies. Very strong knowledge of digital environments (display, video, mobile), online marketing techniques and technologies (platforms, DSPs, exchanges etc.)
- Achieve personal quarterly/annual revenue and new business targets, as agreed with the Sales Lead
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior client stakeholders in order to develop client- specific value propositions, positioning DoubleVerify as a strategic/preferred partner in the region.
- Evangelize DoubleVerify’s value proposition, best practices and perspectives to our customers and our industry peers via events, webinars, and other direct client communications channels.
- Partner effectively with multiple internal stakeholders (Client Partners, Account Management, Integrated solution directions) to support sales efforts
- Define the growth strategy for your portfolio with clear guidance on key client and agency stakeholders, client/opportunity prioritization
- Ensure sales pipeline and activity is maintained and provide timely management / Salesforce reporting as required.
- Must show accountability/ownership through every stage of client business: prospecting, presenting, negotiating, must have a real knack for customer service.
- The ability to create deep partnerships based on value and a talent for consultative selling
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to analyze and articulate information with product team
- Attend industry events and follow-up with leads generated in a timely fashion
- You will have a clear and proven track record of winning new client logos.
- Experience managing or selling solutions in advertising technology, data or other solutions related to online advertising.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to identify a brand’s key business objectives and challenges, and translate and build into compelling value propositions.
- Team player mentality with experience working collaboratively with internal teams to build business and sales.
- Extensive contacts at media agencies, and a strong knowledge of accounts, planning teams and planning cycles.
- Solid troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-departmentally.
- Skilled at communicating effectively throughout the organization.
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to craft a strong presentation and excellent communications skills.
- Rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive can-do approach.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree or equivalent experience