The Senior Associate will support teams responsible for creating and executing programmatic media plans using industry-leading media technology platforms. Within this role you’ll gain exposure to emerging digital media technologies, publishers and programmatic strategies that will help create a valuable foundation for a career in digital media. Senior Associates are also typically responsible for managing 1-2 entry-level team members.
As Programmatic has evolved, it has moved from being considered one of those specialty services towards a fundamental aspect of our digital activation strategy. While our programmatic teams are a part of a broader programmatic community dedicated to shaping best practices, our individual trading teams work directly with their agency counterparts to create and execute campaigns that support our client's overall marketing objectives.
- Implement client campaign objectives into programmatic activation strategies; including building audiences and sourcing relevant inventory opportunities
- Manage campaigns within DV360, The Trade Desk, and other relevant DSPs, by ensuring budgets are pacing effectively and tactics are being optimized towards relevant objectives and KPIs
- Own operational tasks including budget management, billing and campaign creative trafficking
- Maintain reports and conduct ad-hoc analysis to identify opportunities for campaign improvement and ensure stakeholders are kept informed on performance
- Build relationships and own communication with members of the broader digital account teams including planning, investment, operations and analytics
- Work with publishers to implement, troubleshoot and optimize programmatic deals to help secure access to high-quality media inventory
- Develop technical skillsets in the utilization of relevant digital ad technology platforms, including DSPs, Ad Servers, DMPs and Third-Party Verification tools
- Manage the day to day responsibilities and QAing the work of entry-level direct reports
- Help to train and onboard entry-level members of the team
- 1+ Years working within Programmatic, Paid Search, Paid Social, Ad Operations, Digital Analytics or Digital Planning roles supporting a direct response or e-commerce client are strongly preferred. Non-Media related roles with an analytical or quantitative focus may also be considered for exceptional candidates.
- Familiarity with key programmatic or digital media platforms
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, Creating Charts, Basic Formulas, etc.)
- Experience with other database, visualization tools or coding languages is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
- Natural curiosity and desire to continuously learn