We’re MiQ, a programmatic media partner for marketers and agencies. We’re experts in data science, analytics and programmatic trading, and we’re always ready to react and solve challenges quickly, to make sure our clients are always spending their media investments on the right things in the right places.
Our business keeps growing and we keep getting better because we keep hiring smart new people. People who can challenge conventions and shake things up. People who want to connect with people all over the world to make great things happen. People who are as excited by the opportunities of programmatic marketing as us.
With MiQ’s continued growth we are very excited to hire a Senior Product Trainer to join MiQ’s Global Talent Team. Reporting to our Global VP of Learning and Development, the Sr. Product Trainer at MiQ will be responsible for the continuous learning of MiQ’s product capabilities while leveraging learning/development best practices and performance consulting strategies for the roll-out of global onboarding and product training. This position will play an essential part in the successful adoption for product messaging, sales enablement, and core competencies required for success at MiQ across key geographies.
This opportunity is excellent for someone who is excited to help build a global training function and enjoys identifying enhancements associated with successful development of people and teams while balancing the needs of a growing commercial business.
As a Senior Product Trainer with our Global Talent Team, you will work collaboratively with our internal Sales, Account Management, Product and Marketing Teams as well as key leaders across the business, to understand their training requirements and deliver world class training. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for having up to date product knowledge & producing training literature.
- The role requires the individual to ingest new product offerings, become proficient with their use and basic implementation, and educate the broader team to speak intelligently about the products/features across multiple verticals and regions.
- Update existing training material to reflect changes in new product releases
- Collaborate with Sales teams, Sales Leadership and SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) to assess, analyse and develop programs to upskill core competencies and performance.
- If core competencies and performance are not being met- work with all relevant parties to define/develop solutions to improve training outputs.
- Monitor and/or analyse available reporting including, but not limited to: training completion, program effectiveness, training satisfaction, segment organisation, etc. and leverage such reporting resources to effectively support segment stakeholders and program/initiative execution
- Critically analyse and/or evaluate the effectiveness of global training programs/initiatives to determine if they meet the expectations of the organisation (leaders and other stakeholders) and adjust where required.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organisation including Marketing, Sales, Product and other teams to ensure there are effective and efficient 2-way communication vehicles in place and regular engagement for effective relationship/stakeholder management.
- Participate and contribute in all T3 (Train-the-Trainer) sessions as required and complete all necessary certifications in a timely manner
- Support enablement and communication efforts across sales teams to support new product launches, system/tool/process awareness, etc. to drive execution in the field.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 5+ years in as a Product Trainer or similar experience in Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, or Product Management
- Demonstrated ability to complete full training cycles (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate) across multiple verticals and geographies.
- A relevant qualification in L&D, such as Certificate in Training Practice, Foundation Certificate in L&D or Foundation Certificate in People Practice, would be beneficial. (desirable but not mandatory).
REQUIRED SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong communicator, written and verbal
- Proven record of driving programs and projects independently with success
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced work environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
- Alignment with MiQ's core values
- A can do' attitude to provide energy, drive and enthusiasm
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales
BENEFITS - UK Market
- 6 months fully paid parental leave for all new mothers, fathers and adoptive parents
- Private health cover for you and your family
- Free lunch provided in the office, in addition to complimentary snacks, fruits and drinks
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 2 extra paid days of Inclusion Leave per year to acknowledge and celebrate cultural holidays, community endeavours, and inclusive initiatives that are meaningful to our employees beyond the standard holidays.
- The chance to apply for internal roles domestically after 12 months service, and international roles after 18 months of service
- Company contributions toward eye tests and/or optician approved eyewear
- 4% pension contribution
- Lump sum life insurance paid to the person of your choice
- Referral bonus scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Annual season ticket loan
- CycleScheme & TechScheme
- Early finishes on Fridays