The Programmatic Client Success team is responsible for the European business of our biggest global clients. Responsibilities include developing, defining and advancing our client’s programmatic strategy. Oversight of the delivery of activation services including campaign set up, optimisation and reporting. The Director will be accountable for driving exemplary account management and generating new commercial opportunities. As programmatic experts this team have in-depth knowledge across a breadth of topics and ensure that this knowledge is used in the best way to meet the clients’ needs.
About the role
The role is within the central team, responsible for a set of markets and developing and delivering a strategy that advances the client’s programmatic maturity . The team is a centre of excellence and reports into the Director of Client Success while working in synchronicity with the agency and client team. The role is responsible for overseeing all programmatic elements of the client’s activity and is tasked to develop a deep understanding of the client’s needs and then meeting that need through exemplary service and expertly executed programmatic activity.
- Proactively drive a forward thinking programmatic strategy that advances the client’s programmatic maturity.
- Highly adaptable individual that thrives in a fast paced and dynamic team.
- Always act in the best interests of the client, maintaining client centricity at all times.
- Have oversight of all the client programmatic marketing activity, understanding and delivering against their key objectives through strong service levels and acting as a trusted partner.
- Propose new and existing capabilities that advance programmatic maturity and grow the account.
- Proactively develop strategies to improve on our offering, in conjunction with other Xaxis and agency teams.
- Developing strong relationships with key contacts across client teams, ensuring that they have a positive view of Xaxis.
- Ensure first-rate operational execution through the team, hitting client KPIs whilst maximizing profitability.
- Act as a point of escalation for troubleshooting and problem deep-dives.
- Expert in programmatic implementation, through both platform knowledge and a strong understanding of industry trends and competitor offering.
- Work with the other Xaxis to refine processes and deliver best practice across all tasks carried out by the team.
- Able to proactively identify, project manage, and deliver on key initiatives
- Strong Programmatic knowledge in order to educate and evangelize to our partners, clients and the wider team.
- Continual development of your knowledge to ensure you are at the forefront of industry developments.
- Polished presentation skills
- Excellent Communication skills, effectively translating complex ideas into easy to understand, workable solutions.
- Comfortable in speaking to any level of seniority, tailoring your message as appropriate
- Best practice generation – significant evidence of having developed and executed on process/workflow/best practice business projects
- Understanding of the fundamentals of partner technology offerings
- Solid technical understanding of programmatic technology and Campaign Management methods
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve using diagnostic and lateral thinking