Outbrain is seeking a highly analytical Client Operations Manager for our rapidly-growing Programmatic department.
The Client Operations Manager will be the ambassador of Outbrain’s Programmatic tools across global offices, working with account managers, sales, product, and operations teams globally to maintain revenue growth and increase product adoption.
- The Client Operations Manager will act as the “programmatic ambassador” for internal and external stakeholders while maintaining a deep understanding of programmatic trading technologies and the RTB bid stream.
- Provide performance insights and identify trends through deep analysis, utilizing BI, and a variety of tech tools, and platforms.
- Take ownership of revenue and growth goals and seek new opportunities to increase programmatic activity.
- Be a contributor, from a business and product perspective to the ongoing process of solidifying the technical flow as well as business aspects.
- 2 years of Adtech/Martech background - MUST
- Programmatic adtech experience - Major Advantage
- 1 year of experience running campaigns on leading DSPs and platforms - Major Advantage
- Experience with Outbrain Amplify or Zemanta DSP - Major advantage
- A highly analytical person who enjoys working with large sets of data, including advanced usage of Excel, Google Sheets, and BI Platforms. (SQL - Major advantage)
- Prior experience in client/partner-facing roles from global ad-tech/mar-tech companies - Advantage
- Ability to combine highly technical skills with relationship-building skills to be able to provide both analysis and business insights.
- Ability to perform in a multifaceted role - Comfortable in a role that requires a breadth of experience and skillsets, from working with multiple internal teams into presenting Slide Shows to management.
- A natural team player who has an inclusive approach but also the ability to make key decisions based on experience.
- A self-starter who is able to work independently but also reach out to key stakeholders for assistance.