Reporting to our US Head of Strategy, the VP for Sales Strategy & Enablement is a new role within MiQ responsible for designing and executing compelling sales strategies that accelerate the growth of our ever-expanding US market. MiQ is searching for an exceptional individual to build and grow this function, allowing us to package products, promotions, research and thought-leadership in ways that are easy to sell and easy to buy.
WHO YOU ARE
We love different personalities at MiQ and strive to build teams constructed with diverse backgrounds and inclusive points of view. That said, we firmly believe that our values bring us together and we look for people who align with our values below.
- Passion – We love and live what we do.
- Determination – We always find a way to ‘figure it out’.
- Unity – We hold each other accountable. We win and lose as a team.
- Agility – We anticipate the unexpected, embrace and adapt to change.
- Courage – We dare to think unconventionally.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Your core remit will be to shape the outputs of the product and product marketing teams into sales arguments, thought leadership, training sessions and sales strategies that are tailored to each of our key audiences. In the role you will be accountable for, but not limited to, the following:
- Designing the US Sales Enablement process, including the roles and responsibilities of stakeholders across the organization
- Scripting & periodically refreshing the MiQ sales narrative for the US; determining content, research & training requirements and briefing relevant teams on this
- Acting as the main stakeholder for all sales materials delivered to the US sales team; responsible for quality assurance and providing clear feedback on outputs
- Accomplishing tasks on time and to a high quality, managing different deadlines and priorities
- Project Management
- Owning the go-to-market calendar for the US sales organization & ensuring deliverables are executed in-line with these timelines.
- Managing stakeholders to ensure alignment to this calendar across sales, product & marketing departments.
- Internal Collaboration
- Partnering with Product Marketing, Product and Marketing teams to ensure consistency, collaboration and high-quality outputs across the sales enablement process.
- Delivering expert training sessions & webinars for both internal and external audiences.
- Shaping thought-leadership linked to both MiQ product differentiators and industry developments.
- Crisp and clear communication to external partners/clients or internal stakeholders; flexing communication style to persuade others and influence positive outcomes.
- Responding to industry developments through creative promotions, messaging or solutions to address sales opportunities (e.g. a Facebook boycott) or client concerns (e.g. Apple IDFA changes).
- Acting with curiosity. Finding new and better ways of working; being open to receiving and trying new ideas, processes or ways of working.
- 5+ years of experience and an expert understanding of competitors and client needs in the programmatic advertising space.
- Experience building, executing, and measuring the success of sales training programs.
- An intimate understanding of the sales process for a managed service media business, including selling to both media agencies and media teams at brands directly.
- Excellent persuasive communicator in both written and verbal forms, adept at crafting compelling arguments.
- Creative thinker who can relate industry challenges to MiQ solutions and explain complex problems in simplified (e.g. visual) forms.
- Cross-functional experience influencing without directing.
- Detail oriented, organized and willing to get hands-on with tasks when necessary to hit deadlines and solve problems.
- Proficient knowledge of SalesForce, sales operations best practices and incentivization programs.
- Alignment with MiQ's core values.
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm.
- A dream to grow your career as the company scales.