Zeotap is the next-generation Customer Data Platform. It empowers brands to unify, enhance and activate customer data in a cookieless future, all while putting consumer privacy and compliance front-and-centre. Recognised by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor”, Zeotap works with over 80 of the world’s top 100 brands, including P&G, Nestlé and Virgin Media. It is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You solve Real World Low Latency and High Scale Problems.
- You design, develop and implement products and modules considering aspects of performance, scalability and fault tolerance.
- You explore and operationalise new technology in Zeotap.
- You handle escalations and customer issues from time to time.
- You behave as a consultant to internal stakeholders and help design a creative solution for our customers.
- You are able to work on diverse technologies including Business Logic, Big data, Web Applications etc.
- You are able to adapt and use emerging technology.
- You take complete responsibility for the end to end features/modules.
- You ensure Proper documentation of the features and products and help to better Engineering culture.
- You mentor Juniors in the team and guide them through the Development phase to help them grow to the next level.
- You adhere to Zeotap’s company, privacy and information security policies and procedures.
- You complete all the awareness trainings assigned on time
- 6-8+ years of experience in building and deploying high scale solutions.
- Expert coding skills in one or more of Java, Scala and Go.
- Must have very good problem solving skills and clear fundamentals on DS and algorithms.
- Good knowledge of data access patterns with caching technologies and OLTP DBs.
- Hands-on experience with distributed caching like Hazelcast or Ignite.
- Good understanding of any noSQL databases.
- Good knowledge of distributed systems and design.
- Good System design skills is a must have.
- Worked in CI/CD mode with good ownership of unit testing.
- Experience with REST web app frameworks like Play or Dropwizard.
- Previous ad-tech experience is a big plus.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science or other related fields is preferred
What do we offer:
- Competitive compensation and attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology